Sign in to follow this  
NOD

Temple in Tortuga (Micro Build)

Art and Culture: Large property

50332645098_0081f24878_b.jpgDSC07751 by Philippe, auf Flickr

The new Temple in Tortuga invites the people.

50333331911_5437b455d7_b.jpgDSC07753 by Philippe, auf Flickr

It is also very popular at weddings.

50333331886_c3fe7f1b26_b.jpgDSC07740 by Philippe, auf Flickr

Edited by NOD

Although I'm not a great fan of micros, your cathedral is very nice, and I think it's very fitting with the challenge you have just won! The accompanying text is quite short but still nice and very appropriate to the build.

Just a tiny suggestion: in the brick seas "the Faith" is the dominant religion, with some other minority cults and foreign religions appearing now and then. The main religion is loosely based on Greek/Roman cults and mythology, while the others range from secret cults to native religions, from druidism to ancient Egyptian religion. We do this to keep some real-life troubles out of BoBS (e.g. a pirate burning down a temple will be blamed in-game, but won't disturb anyone with burning crosses or similar stuff)

I will echo Keymonus on the in-game Faith stuff.

Also, while myself not a fan of microbuilds either, I believe your build is truly well done. I already imagine it with "proper" colored bricks (i.e. white and red/dark red)

As they said above we've got to be careful with religions, but anyway, this is certainly a nice microbuild. Your two are very nice. 

I'm not a fan of microbuilds either. I have to do microbuilds to get the free large property on Tortuga.

I searched for Cathedral in the search function in this forum beforehand. There's the Quinnsville Cathedral. I have now renamed it Temple.