Lamanda2

Custom Printed Fabric Elements

Wow, looks like you pretty much cleaned out everything Dragon-style! :laugh:

Thank you very much for the order, I sent you an invoice & I'm just packing everything together now.

:blush: Ah, yes, I probably spent more than I should have, but it is quality stuff and worth the price. :classic:

I haven't received the invoice yet, but when it arrives I will settle it all up.

Yeah, I don't have all the designs in stock (Especially now :tongue: ). Might not have them listed for a little while now though, but I'll look around, I might have a couple of them somewhere I can throw in with this order as a bonus.

Ah a pitty. I think you should make it your definite focus to get as many dragon designs out there as possible. :wink:

No but seriously, I love all your designs, which is why I was depressed that some of those new 'royal' pieces were sold out. :cry_sad: I'll get them in my next order. :laugh:

Alos, I like many of your own designs. Was that holy order one your own design? It is very nice, I might get myself some of those as well, I can just thimk of them as being some sort of extremist religion bent on world domination. :grin: Not if me and my dragons get there first though! :devil:

Just to let anyone know, my 20% off sale will be ending when I come online this Monday, so if there is something you like, you might want to grab it now. However, the "Eurobricks Sale" code will always be accepted for 5% off an order. :classic:

What, no more sale!? Lucky I already made my order! :grin: To anyone else, get in there now, before it's to late! :wink:

"I haven't received the invoice yet, but when it arrives I will settle it all up."

Thought for sure I sent it! Sorry about that (Re-sent it now.. If it doesn't get to you, I think I may be going crazy :tongue: )

"Ah a pitty. I think you should make it your definite focus to get as many dragon designs out there as possible."

Heheh. I don't know if I'll make it my primary focus, but I will certainly try and come up with some new Dragon designs to sell.

"Alos, I like many of your own designs. Was that holy order one your own design? It is very nice, I might get myself some of those as well, I can just thimk of them as being some sort of extremist religion bent on world domination."

Thank you.

Yes, the Holy Order one is of my own design. I have currently come up with that, and the "Demon's Eye" design myself. Both of which were really fun to design, I hope to have more original designs made in the not-so-distant future. :classic:

"What, no more sale!?"

I know, a pity right?

I actually was only going to hold the sale on Moday (Which was Memorial day here in the States), but as a last-minute thought, I expanded it for the whole week. I will have more sales in the future like this, so be on the lookout!

~Amanda

I received my order today, these new elements are fantastic! Thanks so much!

I like the new flag designs, and the longer capes look very good on the figures. I think I might do a review sometime soon. :wink:

And also thanks for the dragon banners you sent me, they are lovely and definitely one of my favourites. As a special thank you I'm going to use them in a MOC I'll be building over the next few weeks for the Mystery Castle game; I'll let you know when it's done. :sweet:

Thanks again, I look forward to whatever new stuff you have in store for us! :thumbup:

Do you plan on releasing plain color capes?(preferrably black! :wub: ) i would love to have some more of those in single, maybe double colors. Also, do you plan on making the demon eye pattern available for a cape(or better, a pauldron? :wub::wub: One last thing...

I want a custom cape so bad for my sig-fig! :cry_sad: I want something in the gold/dark blue of Hikaru's torso. I'm not neccessarily asking for a custom order, but I would love to get my hands on something like that!

So yesterday, I come home from a long, hot, tiring day of work at everyone's favorite store and I just feel beat. It's over 90 degrees here outside Chicago, and the a/c is all messed up, so no one can come out to fix it til Monday. So I sit down and start to relax, when someone tells me I had mail on the hutch. So I slowly get up, limp over to the hutch, grab my mail and sit back down. As I leaf through bills and junk mail, I find a small yellow envelope. Without hesitation I slap the one corner three times, tear the other end open, tip it over, and out pops the most amazing capes and flags I have ever seen.

People, these things look TEN TIMES better in real life than they do on screen, and they look amazing on screen!

So, I say thank you for my custom Orc capes and flags. My Orcs received all of them later that night. Now if only I could figure out what hapenned to that digital camera.....

"I received my order today, these new elements are fantastic! Thanks so much!"

"People, these things look TEN TIMES better in real life than they do on screen, and they look amazing on screen!"

Thanks for the positive reviews, guys. It really means alot!

"Do you plan on releasing plain color capes?(preferrably black! ) i would love to have some more of those in single, maybe double colors. Also, do you plan on making the demon eye pattern available for a cape(or better, a pauldron?"

I probably won't be doing much in the lines of solid colors, but I did come across on a BL seller the other day that only sold custom 1-color capes for 80 or 70 cents each I believe. Now, I don't remember the seller's name (It's one I have seen on eBay before.. They sell great looking SW figs with beautiful custom heads), but it's certainly something I think you should look up.

I'm not sure wether or not about the custom design. I'll play around with some ideas, but as always, I can't make any promises if I can do it for sure or not.

Thanks again everybody! :classic:

~Amanda

"I received my order today, these new elements are fantastic! Thanks so much!"

"People, these things look TEN TIMES better in real life than they do on screen, and they look amazing on screen!"

Thanks for the positive reviews, guys. It really means alot!

"Do you plan on releasing plain color capes?(preferrably black! ) i would love to have some more of those in single, maybe double colors. Also, do you plan on making the demon eye pattern available for a cape(or better, a pauldron?"

I probably won't be doing much in the lines of solid colors, but I did come across on a BL seller the other day that only sold custom 1-color capes for 80 or 70 cents each I believe. Now, I don't remember the seller's name (It's one I have seen on eBay before.. They sell great looking SW figs with beautiful custom heads), but it's certainly something I think you should look up.

I'm not sure wether or not about the custom design. I'll play around with some ideas, but as always, I can't make any promises if I can do it for sure or not.

Thanks again everybody! :classic:

~Amanda

Hey Amanda,

I've had a snoop around your bricklink and your work is awesome!!

I have some questions:

Do you ship to the UK?

Do you plan on releasing some Orc pauldrons, or put some crownie pauldrons on your brick link?

Is it possible for a mini fig to wear two pauldrons (one on each shoulder)?

If yes, can you show us a picture?

Do you have super powers? :D

Sorry for so many questions... I'm super-curious!

Thanks,

A.S.

I actually placed a custom order with our dear crafter here, and they were not a problem.

Just send Lamanda2 a PM and let her know what you are looking for.