Sign in to follow this  
pombe

Neo Fabuland Pirates!

The infamous pirate, Elliot Elephant, has found a new treasure map! Together with his first mate, Reginald Rhino, and his hearty crew, Wendolin Wolf and Christopher Cheetah, they sail together to find buried treasure aboard their ship, the equally infamous Panda Express!

50247226997_589989923b_h.jpg

50247226887_3d9fd08afa_h.jpg

Spoiler

50247021696_8ed2e0594c_h.jpg

50246383088_9753d28119_h.jpg

50247021711_65ab967457_h.jpg

Those Chima heads / headgear don't look half as bad on regular minfigure bodies! Great work, and I'm sitting over here laughing over the name Panda Express!

excellent part usage with both the panda figurine and the sails.. love it.

maybe you could use technic pins and white 1x3 tiles to cover the holes in the sails? that's the only thing to me that doesn't make sense. just nitpicking though, this is a truly excellent creation.

Hah, that's genius! :grin: I've never thought of seeing the chima heads as fabuland, but it looks great! The ship's curvature is excellent and you were spot on with the colors. Nice work!

Also, I definitely agree with @arieben, the 1 x 3 tiles would be very nice on the side of the sails.

Thank you, everyone, for the kind words.

On 8/22/2020 at 1:32 PM, arieben said:

maybe you could use technic pins and white 1x3 tiles to cover the holes in the sails? that's the only thing to me that doesn't make sense. just nitpicking though, this is a truly excellent creation.

I struggled with this a bit myself.  Live with the technic holes or have a rectangle tile on the sides of the sails.  I chose simplicity here and left the holes, but it doesn't mean I'm correct.