Soupperson1

Delays with customer service

I know many of us have experienced delays with Bricks and Pieces orders, but has anyone else had delayed responses from customer service recently?

I’ve been waiting 34 days for a response for email and I sent an additional one over 12 days ago too in case the first one “went missing” (that’s happened to me before). The website still states it’s taking 10 days to respond though and the automated response to the second email was we’ll reply within the next week. :/ 

I realise that you were asking about response times to e-mails, not B&P processing, but for what it's worth, my B&P orders have been taking a month to pick and pack excluding delivery time which itself is unusually slow. An order I placed 20 July shipped yesterday, 19 August, and will take about two weeks to reach me. I'm in the UK.

I ordered July 14 from replacement parts, emailed customer service August 10, the order shipped August 12, customer service responded August 18, order arrived August 18, 35 days from order to arrival. I am a USA customer, but the order still generates from Poland. My previous order in June took 25 days. I hope this is not a trend. I contacted customer service for that order too, and it took them about 10 days to respond. It looks like living in Europe doesn't help the orders arrive any sooner than North America.

In the past month I've contacted Lego support twice about replacing old parts and it took them 1-2 weeks to respond and send me parts. Not great response time but I'll give them benefit of the doubt for having reduced customer support during quarantine.

They’ve updated Bricks and Pieces to say it’ll take 5-7 weeks to ship orders. I agree they probably should’ve done that sooner but at least we’ll all being treated equally. XP 

Customer Service replies aren't handled with the same grace. The top of the website says 5-9 days to reply, the side where you write the email says 10/“a little longer” (that section changes almost daily) and then the automated response says within the next week. I’m really interested to know how long they’re taking to reply to others since they’ve taken way longer then any of these time frames for me. Thanks @jxu for sharing your experience! 

Still waiting on a customer service response, so I can't say the time that took yet. Auto reply says that it takes a little bit longer due to COVID-19 and that they're working from home. No timeframe giving. Swedish btw, maybe differs from other countries.

I did get a shipment notification email concerning bricks and pieces yesterday. Took exactly a month.

Received a B&P order today, 5 weeks after placing it, only to find that one of the pieces is missing. And it's a crucial part, too. Aaarrrgggghhh! :damn: 

I know, I know: in cyberspace, nobody can hear you scream. 

Let's face it, every part we order from Lego is crucial. They did that to me too but took only three weeks wait that time. But at least they gave me 650 VIP points. The missing part wasn't worth much, but shipping on another order took up the difference. It took 2 months to finally get it (five weeks on second order). OUCH!!