Sign in to follow this  
Elostirion

Myzec Pyramid - Southern Cascadia

50203852386_22be7eb819_c.jpg

The southern part of Cascadia is a lot drier than the fertile jungles north of and around the large mountain range where
the Myzec people have found their refuge. Yet still there is life on the southern side as well: Both in vegetation and wildlife.
Large carnivorous wild cats stride through grass und brushes, seeking their prey - and sometimes stumbling over the
remains of the former glory of an ancient Civilization.

Explorers from all over the Brick Seas have come to Cascadia to find out more. While some may find glory, others may
just fall prey to the feline hunters.

Some kind of follow-up to this older MOC: Southern Cascadia

A unique colour palette for Meso-American style ruins - you don't often see no bley used for these scenes and I think it works well here; especially to emphasise the dryer climate of teh southern plains of Cascadia. Making the pyramid almost entirely out of plates and tiles must have been painstaking but the hard work pays off as the texture looks great. The dark orange/MDF/olive landscaping looks good as usual and I like the way it spills out over the base at the front. Another lovely Cascadia scene from you Elostirion! I will gladly license as a medium art and culture for Myzectlan!