Hello! this is a moc I have been working this year, I was expecting to present it at the end of the year, before all this situation happened, seems like maybe next year hopefully could be shown, 
I woulk like to build part of the Hornburg, and a friend will make the mountain on beside of the fortress(I made the other side of the mountain that closes the Deep Wall, I just didnt take a photo of it apparently).
We also need to gather Uruks, many Uruks, (this I guess will not be simple, at least I got a few extra elves if anyone is willing to trade of xD), and the gray baseplates also will have terrain detail.
Comments and Criticism is welcome.
Hope you like it. :classic:

109212041_296644218200112_77766725904756

109681338_608477820050767_39624865169746

109760598_597526631155856_49028353410367

Looks great! Really nice to see the scene at such large scale with so much detail.

Is there much of an interior behind the wall?

That is a wonderful build. It will be a crowd pleaser for sure. It was the Lord of the Rings that got me back into LEGO.

Have you considered using the new Viking helm to add variation to the Rohirrim?

On 7/18/2020 at 5:53 AM, bungeshea said:

Looks great! Really nice to see the scene at such large scale with so much detail.

Is there much of an interior behind the wall?

Thank you bungeshea, there is no interior, I actually on a deficit of pieces at the moment. I would love to, as there is plenty of time will continue building and improving it.

On 7/18/2020 at 8:38 AM, Jerry McGlade said:

Wow! Amazing! Such a large build! Fantastic!

Thanks Jerry, glad you liked it.

16 hours ago, Blakstone said:

That is a wonderful build. It will be a crowd pleaser for sure. It was the Lord of the Rings that got me back into LEGO.

Have you considered using the new Viking helm to add variation to the Rohirrim?

Thanks a lot Blakstone, when it will be exposed to the public I am planning to also have a speaker with the trilogy music xD
The variation for the Rohirrim is something that certainly would help to achieve a more realistic look, I have only one of those helmets, I want more, someone here on EB posted some pictures with the combinations that could be get on the figs and look great. :)

Really nice creation.. Helms deep is one of my favorite Moc and iam a big fan of the trilogy. I think you make a good work but you need a lot of parts more to finish it.. Great job!! 

Thanks pantelis, Helms Deep has some kind of charming of itself, there is a ton of parts more to be used still to finish, I think this is better as WIP.
I am going to try to get better pics with the advances on the building. :)