sidecar-img20.jpg

Sidecars are a great way to enjoy a motorcycle.
One can carry items safer than they could be compared to being on two wheels.
+ Steering
+ Differential and Locking
+ 2 Cylinders Engine
+ LED Light

sidecar-img1.jpg

Camellia Café presents a particular designed Motorcycle with Sidecar model being controlled by Mini controller.
One steering servo motor is used to steer.
One DC motor is used to as power.
Wi-Fi technology is used to control this model via the local wireless network.
MQTT technology is used to control this model via a wide wireless network, then, you and your children could manipulate this model anywhere with iOS, Android or Windows Devices.

sidecar-img2.jpg

sidecar-img3.jpg

sidecar-img4.jpg

sidecar-img5.jpg

sidecar-img6.jpg

sidecar-img8.jpg

sidecar-img9.jpg

sidecar-img10.jpg

sidecar-img11.jpg

sidecar-img12.jpg

sidecar-img13.jpg

sidecar-img14.jpg

sidecar-img15.jpg

sidecar-img16.jpg

sidecar-img17.jpg

sidecar-img18.jpg

sidecar-img19.jpg

sidecar-img21.jpg

http://www.camellia.xin/Brochure/Camellia Mini - Motorcycle Sidecar en.pdf

http://www.camellia.xin

Just in Camellia Café

Edited by camellia

I dont think having a locked diff on a Motorcycle with Sidecar like this is a good idea if you want to actually steer :laugh_hard:

Also isn't this a MOD of the LEGO Harley Davidson Fat Boy? In my eyes this is a Creator set and does not belong in the "Technic and Model Team" section of EB. Adding a Motor to something does not make it Technic.

Its a cool project tho, I have to admit. I think this is the first time I have seen a RC modded Fat Boy, and bet it is a lot of fun to play with!

@Gray Gear it is actually a thing for off-road usage:

Nice MOC, but I have to disagree with your first statement in the video @camellia... sidecars were born by necessity, and combine all bad parts of motorcycling (exposed to weather, smell, dust) and cars (you will always find the worse lines on the road on 2 tracks, can not bypass easily due to the width - and can not lean into curves or play). Sidecars actually take away all the fun part of a motorcycle - from my perspective. :tongue:

Edited by agrof

6 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

I dont think having a locked diff on a Motorcycle with Sidecar like this is a good idea if you want to actually steer :laugh_hard:

Also isn't this a MOD of the LEGO Harley Davidson Fat Boy? In my eyes this is a Creator set and does not belong in the "Technic and Model Team" section of EB. Adding a Motor to something does not make it Technic.

Its a cool project tho, I have to admit. I think this is the first time I have seen a RC modded Fat Boy, and bet it is a lot of fun to play with!

Thanks for getting your message. You are right. It is based on Creator. I also put a chip into it. It has functions for Internet of Things. I can drive it from a mobile phone via Wi-Fi or 4G.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Truly a magnificent model! I really enjoy motorbikes with sidecars because it reminds me of the movie of Indiana Jones with his dad. Awesome build once again.