thenightman89

[MOC] Walt Disney World skylines

Welcome to "The Happiest Place on Earth!"  I designed a skyline for each of the four main Walt Disney World parks - with each park's primary icon in the center of each.

The length of each skyline is the same (and identical length to the official London and Paris skyline sets).  Any one who may be interested in instructions can find them here and on Rebrickable.com!

49988052937_1ac94bc3f5_b.jpg

MAGIC KINGDOM:

49905482127_e387856189_b.jpg

EPCOT:

49929460568_c29d6ca6cb_b.jpg

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS:

49952166152_b692fb8c3b_b.jpg

ANIMAL KINGDOM:

49977147797_2012fd4a5b_b.jpg

Let me know what you think! :sweet:

I think these are brilliant! Like how it's up to date with Star Wars and Avatar. My wife is a huge Disney fan and would love building this, think I'll source the parts and surprise her. Will go well with the rest of her Skyline sets. Well done sir. 

These are amazing! I laughed out loud when I got to DHS and saw the guitar for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster!

17 hours ago, Fugi9000 said:

I think these are brilliant! Like how it's up to date with Star Wars and Avatar. My wife is a huge Disney fan and would love building this, think I'll source the parts and surprise her. Will go well with the rest of her Skyline sets. Well done sir. 

14 hours ago, Karalora said:

These are amazing! I laughed out loud when I got to DHS and saw the guitar for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster!

Thanks for the kind words! So glad you like them!

Damn, just as I brought the instructions and almost sourced the parts for the 4 park icons lineup you now release these amazing skylines! Looks like I need to get to buying some more bits :laugh:

9 hours ago, stan_the_man said:

Damn, just as I brought the instructions and almost sourced the parts for the 4 park icons lineup you now release these amazing skylines! Looks like I need to get to buying some more bits :laugh:

D'oh - so sorry! :grin: