Tariq j

[Q10 - Ota - TT] Interrogations (Murder on the Frozen World Part 4)

*Your entry has earned 2 XP*

***CASE FILE***

***RIX DANGIR***

***REBEL LEADER***

***SEEMED AGGRESIVE, STUBBORN TO ANSWER QUESTIONS***

***NO REPORTS RECEIVED FROM FORENSICS***

***A-280 BLASTER RIFLES CONFISCATED FROM CAPTURED REBELS***

Whilst our team was working on the autopsy and tracking down the native chief. I had been asked to carry out an a thorough interrogation of the Rebel General Rix Dangir. He was of course no stranger to lots of us. Like the General Dodanna, he had fought in many battles including Scariff, Endor and Hoth. 

49990935201_306a27d3f5.jpg20200610_091932 by Tariq  J, on Flickr

49990403428_52086bebd8.jpg20200610_091524 by Tariq  J, on Flickr

So tell me, you and your Rebel group had come near the crime scene but you say you didn’t kill the victim is that correct?” “We were in the area but we had no entanglements with your officer” he replied. “And the rifles? Do you recognise them? I wasn’t aware you Rebel scum used these particular types” Dangir spat on the floor at my boots. “I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, I had nothing to do with your stupid officer, you know who you should ask? The natives, I’m sure they’re delighted that Ota is under Imperial presence. If the New Republic just had the guts to intervene with you rats then maybe - “Enough!” “The natives are being questioned as we speak, since you’re being uncooperative I have no choice but to use other methods on you. Danger no turned his head to the Probe Droid in the corner of the room, like a Wampa waiting to pounce on his prey, it slowly moved towards him, its needle getting close to penetrating his skin.

49990935846_b84dfbea33.jpg20200531_171343 by Tariq  J, on Flickr

Spoiler

An overall view of the build:

49990409593_854aaa4b08.jpg20200531_225301 by Tariq  J, on Flickr

After two years it’s great to back building again. I’m happy with the way this one turned out. My initial plan was to do two imperial cells but I tried a cross section instead and I’m pleased with the result. As @marvelBoy123 said I’ve got a few builds coming out for our Ota Murder Mystery storyline. So please keep tuned in for more!

Really great first build for Factions. When I briefed you on the build idea for this one I thought that there was some real potential but you executed this build far beyond my expectations. I really like the door especially with the narrow slit - you've really conveyed the idea of a prison cell. The interior is nice too - it is good to see some details on the walls like lights and vents. The interrogation droid also looks really good too and throughout the build in general it is nice to see the influence of Leia's cell in A New Hope. Nice build!

2 hours ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Really great first build for Factions. When I briefed you on the build idea for this one I thought that there was some real potential but you executed this build far beyond my expectations. I really like the door especially with the narrow slit - you've really conveyed the idea of a prison cell. The interior is nice too - it is good to see some details on the walls like lights and vents. The interrogation droid also looks really good too and throughout the build in general it is nice to see the influence of Leia's cell in A New Hope. Nice build!

Thank you! Really glad you like it. Leia’s cell was a big inspiration for this one.

2 hours ago, Darth Bjorn said:

Great little scene! The plot thickens! I love the last shot of Dangir through the cell door!

Thanks! Yeah I’m really happy with the way that final shot turned out. I want to try and work more cinematic/character perspective shots into my builds.

1 hour ago, Ross Fisher said:

Neat build, and a great first effort. Well done!

Thanks!

Neat build! I like the bed design and the doorway. Also enjoyed the story, the conversation flowed naturally.