lookl

[MOC] Corner Garage - Alternative Build

Octan Office is a modular building based on LEGO 10264 Corner Garage set. There are an Octan office and an automotive shop on the ground floor. On higher floors there is a pet clinic. I used 39 different kinds of pieces to achieve high-pitched roof. The whole model consists of 2542 pieces and 91% of them (2303 pieces) are out of Corner Garage set.

49854102826_31c6cf2543_b.jpgOctan Office by Łukasz Libuszewski, on Flickr

49854342728_ed4ab6d2cb_b.jpgCorner Garage - Alternative build by Łukasz Libuszewski, on Flickr

534-octan2.jpg

536-octan4.jpg

538-octan3.jpg

Very good. I think I'd prefer it if the left side looked like the right , more symmetrical. 

I actually like my Corner Garage too much to take her apart!

Wow, this is really impressive! :wub: This should definitely make one reconsider about buying CG if they didn’t already buy it... Beautiful architectural style, some great SNOTting on that facade! Brilliant part usages as well, I love the spoons, roller skates and all the Technic parts! And from what I can see, there seems to be even a complete interior! I especially love the way you’ve built the dormer windows and the roof itself built with the newish 1x1 double slopes. I’m not the hugest fan of the color scheme but there was of course nothing you could do août it as the initial color scheme of the CG is already trash... :hmpf_bad: :laugh: Keep up the great work! :classic: 

1 hour ago, Merlict said:

I think I'd prefer it if the left side looked like the right , more symmetrical. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t possible for Lukasz to build it symmetrical with all the part limits... And I personally see as if there were 3 separate buildings, the two dark orange buildings being separated with the quarter tiles. :sweet:

1 hour ago, Merlict said:

I actually like my Corner Garage too much to take her apart!

Haha, I would instead take it apart in a heartbeat, I personally find this so much better architecture, techniques and NPU wise... Everyone has their taste I guess! At least having the instructions and the few extra parts to build it when you get bored of the Garage wouldn’t hurt... :wink: 

Edited by LegoModularFan

Very impressive! I don't think I would have "recognised" it as being the Corner Garage if not for the title of the thread!

Any pictures of the separated floors / interiors?

Wow, very impressive! I have never really liked the corner garage, but this is a fabulous moc. I might have to “borrow” some ideas from it.