Sign in to follow this  
KevFett2011

[MOC] Days Gone - It isn't safe here

This is the first time ever I built something like that…. a zombie apocalypse Scenario, but let my explain why. Some weeks ago I bought the PS4 game "Days Gone" which is a open world action game which is set in a post-apocalyptic Oregon two years after a global pandemic, Days Gone follows the story of Deacon St. John, a former member of a biker gang. After discovering that there is a chance his wife Sarah is still alive, Deacon embarks on a quest to reunite with her. Played from a third-person perspective, Days Gone is set in an open world environment which the player can explore, which includes many real life-inspired locations in Oregon including Marion Forks, Belknap Crater, and Crater Lake. Hostile encounters come from both human enemies and infected beings called the Freakers. Deacon can engage in different types of combat, including stealth and usage of firearms. A major game mechanic is Deacon's drifter bike, which is used as the player's primary mode of transportation as well as mobile inventory. A global pandemic occurred which decimated the globe, turning millions of humans into feral cannibalistic creatures, called Freakers. The remnants of humanity have abandoned towns to seek refuge in the wilderness creating safe zones. When a virus causes a large portion of humanity to become uncontrollably violent, Deacon, his wife Sarah, and his friend Boozer attempt to flee for safety. However, Sarah is stabbed and critically wounded, forcing Deacon to evacuate her on a National Emergency Restoration Organization (NERO) helicopter. However, since the helicopter does not have enough room carry all three of them, Deacon decides to stay behind with Boozer while promising Sarah he will reunite with her later. Deacon St. John, a member of Mongrel MC, is among the survivors of the epidemic. Deacon drifts through the wasteland of the Pacific Northwest, never staying in one place for too long. Deacon often takes work as a Bounty Hunter/Mercenary, offering his services in exchange for supplies. However, Deacon learns that there is a price on his head adding to his list of enemies. Deacon and his friend Boozer plan to head north to evade some of the people who wish them dead, but their plans are put on hold when Boozer is injured and Deacon's bike is destroyed…

source: https://daysgone.fandom.com/wiki/Days...

49806273387_bc37721067_z.jpgDays Gone - It isn't safe here by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

This small scene I've build in the last days Shows you the impact of the global pandemic. In the middle of the creation is Deacon, who killed 2 freakers a few moments go. On the left side is his motorbike and on the right is a destroyed police car. It is not safe here. Can he survive in that post apocalypse world of canniblistic creatures?

I hope you like my creation and of course I would be pleased to get some feedback.

Here is a Video of this creation on my YouTube channel, please check it out:

Greetings Kevin 

Edited by KevFett2011

Cool. I don't know the game, but your display is very nice. I especially like the bike and the tree. Would love to see how you did them :classic:

Very cool. I like the rusted out police car. The tree is a great build too, it seems to have a natural sway to it. The overall scene is great. It really captures the wasteland that is zombie themed stuff. 

Cool! I love this theme in general and your build really captures the atmosphere! 

That's awesome, love this game and your MOC

I think Deacon's clothes are a bit bright, he nearly always wears brown / grey or leather clothes