Harkonen

Horror/Spooky Themes

On 9/22/2023 at 1:09 PM, R0Sch said:

In case anyone wonders about the part list of 40608:

Thank ye! Was wondering about it just yesterday. :pir-thumb:

I will be honest, I’m little surprised that there is no small Halloween set that includes exclusive minifigures. For example, in 2020, they had Halloween hayride set, which I love that one. I just don’t care about buildable stuffs like pumpkin, cat, bat etc…. I’m only interested in minifigure-included seasonal sets (Easter and Halloween). I know there are Lunar New Year and Christmas sets.  

On 4/22/2020 at 10:52 AM, Pulp Detective said:

A lot more.For example drop the human villains and focus entirely on supernatural bad guys,let's say Johnny and co.want to find a hidden city on the himalayas and the guardians of the place (something akin to yetis) are trying to stop them.

I have the Adventurers Yeti set 

Was thinking a theme based around a world travelling group of paranormal investigators would be cool. Each set could be based around the Cryptid lore or general mythology of certain countries. Or an international school for monsters. 

Imagine Lego Baba Yaga with her hut on hen's legs, Black Annis or Jenny Greenteeth Hag sets, Jersey Devil, Chupacabra, Wild Hunt Ghost Riders, Spring Heeled Jack, Mothman, Troll Bridge, Gorgon Cave, Kitsune Shrine, Werewolf Biker Bar, Wendigo Lair, Slenderman Attack, Graveyard Ghouls, Zombie Apocalypse, Hoodoo Loa, Bloody Mary Mirror, Cthulhu Aquatic City, Alien abductions, Charon's Boat, Phantom of the Opera, Jekyll and Hyde Lab, Jotun mountain, Grendel Longhouse, Yule Cat, Krampus etc...

If you are interested Halloween LEGO's.

This is also INSANE episode - where these 2 guys tell LORE of that Von Barron. Totally crazy stuff! They know everything about him.

Edited by legoturtle