Sign in to follow this  
Dark Sword Ragnarok

Custom RGS on Bricklink!

Thats a little much for me. Looks like I am going to have to pass.

Same here. I'll just have to wait for the official set to come out. But that's still pretty awesome!

Found this on Bricklink, but it's 400.00 USD.

snip

I've seen listings for this MOC a couple of times on EBay before.

For those of you who don't know what the original ARC LAAT/i looks like, heres a reference pic:

Arc_Ship.JPG

It's the best MOC of a the ARC LAAT/i I've seen to date. Everytime I see it I'm struck with how much it stands out from the rest of ARC LAAT/i MOC's I've seen, it's simply stunning to say the least. :wub:

As for the price, if he knocked a $100 dollars or so off the price it would be much more reasonable. As is it's a definite no for me.

On another note, to me this is just more proof of how badly we need an official Lego ARC LAAT/i. :wub:

If the price for the actual MOC is too steep for you, as it is for me, you could always purchase the instructions for $10 here. :wink:

-Tarfful

EDIT: Spelling and grammar check.

Edited by Tarfful

They also have the instructions for sale in case you're ready to readily seek out the pieces individually.

I know, but I think somewhere, you can actually download those for free. No clue where, though.

I know, but I think somewhere, you can actually download those for free. No clue where, though.

Think you're thinking of the normal RGS, which you can either get from Peeron.com or the official S@H site...

M.

Not worth 400 to me...but I do like the missile pod idea.

I think a better investment would be to buy three of the new ones...The panels for the monkey sticker are going to be beautiful for us- just design a custom sticker, switch around colors...and presto! Beautiful sharkmouth. :wub:

Not worth 400 to me...but I do like the missile pod idea.

I think a better investment would be to buy three of the new ones...The panels for the monkey sticker are going to be beautiful for us- just design a custom sticker, switch around colors...and presto! Beautiful sharkmouth. :wub:

Not to get all Star Wars nerdy here, but it's actually a Rancour mouth. There aren't any sharks in Star Wars, silly! :laugh:

But it does liik like a shark... :grin:

Previously, I saw this custom RGS before and I really like it alot. Although, I am not a big Star Wars fan, but RGS ship interest me very much. I must admit that this set is indeed looks great. But, for the price of USD$400, you must consider very carefully as this will be a very "heavy" purchase that might impair your other upcoming purchase. However, if you have the spare cash, why not? :tongue:

The RGS is in any way great, comes with good minifgs, too (that's the way to go TLC - 8 clones!).

But for 400$ you could buy yourself 4 upcoming RGSs I think, so not really worth it's price for me...

But for 400$ you could buy yourself 4 upcoming RGSs I think, so not really worth it's price for me...

snip

Actually since 7676 is $120 you could only get three of them for the same price. :wink:

-Tarfful

Edited by Tarfful

Yes, you're right, thought the price would be about 100$. But 3 new ones are still better than this great 1 I'd say :tongue:

wow, thats nice. its so smooth, and the shark rancor teeth are dead on! too bad its so expensive, though. id buy it for $250... :thumbup: