wingyew29

How to use Bricklink Studio 2.0 Tutorial (2020)

Hi everyone,

I've just created a tutorial video regarding on how to use the Studio 2.0 LEGO building software. In this short tutorial, i would go through most of the common and very useful faetures/functions of Bricklink Studio 2.0. Wish you may able to create some wonderful MOC (creation) with this fantastic software.

Hope you do find this video is useful. 

How to use Bricklink Studio 2.0 Tutorial (2020)

Great winyew29. Very extensive tutorial. That might help me migrate from LDD, (I have to let it go, now I don't use it anymore as it won't work on Catalina without opening Windows 10, really too bad, I have created a lot of stuff in LDD in the past, fortunately Stud.io lets us import LXF of course).

3 hours ago, JopieK said:

Great winyew29. Very extensive tutorial. That might help me migrate from LDD, (I have to let it go, now I don't use it anymore as it won't work on Catalina without opening Windows 10, really too bad, I have created a lot of stuff in LDD in the past, fortunately Stud.io lets us import LXF of course).

You're welcome and thanks for your comment. Yea, i guess Studio supported the widest range of file format from various software. Which is good thing for you!! 

I only prefer the LDD viewport setup. We should upvote a LDD legacy viewport mode ;)