Bob

Star Trek 2 Mafia - Day Five

17 hours ago, Hinckley said:

You want the Scum to have a night kill?

You keep waffling on night kills. First you're saying we should have one, then you're saying "what! You support a night kill!?!", then you're back to promoting them again, and now you're back again being critical.

Honestly, I just want to vote for one of you but I keep going in a circle. "Wesley's my gut, but he's putting together a good case against Troi. But Riker's still scummy-wait, he's unvoted, great, that clears a lot up..."

29 minutes ago, Pandora said:

Emphasis mine, of course.

@Hinckley Deanna, can you pinpoint what it was about Beverley's post that made you drop everything and vote for her before reading the rest of the thread please?

That post was from today. It's not like I called it a joke as I was voting for her.

What pinged me so hard about it was claiming that she had used deliberate bad logic in her vote switch. I said as much when I voted. It was a bright red Scum beacon. Without reading sarcasm in it, it sounds like she was trying to cast away an accusation of bad logic by pretending it was deliberate but not saying what her tactic was. Why use deliberate bad logic unless you were setting a trap for the Scum? But there was no further explanation. It slapped me in the drunk face. I can see it now as a sarcastic comment, especially with the "Congratulations" tacked on.

What I find funny is your suspicion turned on a dime towards me and now you're digging into it, the same way you did For yesterday on "Oh, look. He posted memes." I saw melodrama in yours and Picard's posts and posted the meme and then looked for more because I didn't want to keep using the same one. It was fun. It was delirious frustration. There's not even a reason to defend using memes, because what is Scummy about it? Vote for me for trying to inject some fun into this brain-hemorrhaging slog of a game, it's a total mind fuck!

I do feel like a kid trying to explain the stain in the carpet. But, I have no reason not to explain my behavior and reasoning because I have nothing to hide. I'm not Scum. I will seriously bet you $1000 that I'm Town. Want to take me up on that? I'm totally serious.

What bugs the shit out of me regarding Wesley is a. I've read his behavior incorrectly before. I don't think I'm wrong in this case, but I haven't thought I was wrong previously. Ragnarok III, anybody? but also b. the host interjected himself to correct him about the structure of the game (which has been clear from the beginning, no reason to question it or expect anything crazy like the first person voted out was Scum but didn't know it until they were lynched :hmpf: -that's not even Mafia) to Wesley. Why would the host do that? That seems like the host correcting a Townie and if it were Scum pulling a gambit, I imagine the host would have the decency to try and let it play out. I would imagine the host would let it play out either way, but that's not what happenend.

Riker is in the perfect position to win as Scum because nobody suspects him and he's rational, smart and helpful.

Picard is a sheep waffle.

IHra_Qh0b6n74eOazDXjxPuSxzC7H5uasYhXyGLr

Uh-oh! I posted a picture! I must be Scum. :hmpf_bad:

One-thousand dollars. Take me up on it, I beg you.

I want to win this game and get $1000, let's go.

6 minutes ago, Lind Whisperer said:

You keep waffling on night kills. First you're saying we should have one, then you're saying "what! You support a night kill!?!", then you're back to promoting them again, and now you're back again being critical.

Honestly, I just want to vote for one of you but I keep going in a circle. "Wesley's my gut, but he's putting together a good case against Troi. But Riker's still scummy-wait, he's unvoted, great, that clears a lot up..."

I did not waffle on the night kill. I'm saying Wesley did. She said Data was a saint for lynching himself but then says a night kill isn't that big of a deal. And a Day ago, I was fine with the night kill-because I wanted to be killed. Moving forward and not lynching Scum, we're too close to the end to think a night kill is a good idea. Day Three would've been fine ending in a night kill. I wasn't so keen on it yesterday. Also, I didn't unvote Data when I had the chance to, to allow a night kill, did I? No. So I've never been pro-night-kill. I considered it and offered it up for discussion, but I've had it in my power to allow it the last two days and never did. So no waffle there. Although, I'd like some french toast. No waffles.

47 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

What you point out about the Worf lynch does bother me, Deanna saying it was a bad idea - saying he would be scum killed even if not lynched -

This is not a waffle either. I said that Worf would be the most likely to be night-killed on Day Three. On Day Four, Wesley was making a case against him, which started to shake my confidence in him and question him more. You can see the points where I questioned his actions. That put him in a position of being less in danger of a night kill, especially if it's you or Picard as the final Scum, because why kill Forg when people were starting to question his behavior? Not a waffle! Again, consistent and honest throughout. Because I'm not lying. Because I have no reason to. Because I'm Town.

1 hour ago, Hinckley said:

I don't! Especially when I'm drunk, which I was.

So, going back to the beginning of this line of discussion, the reason you couldn't have been bussing Beverly Day One was because you were drunk and immediately voted for her when you saw her outrageously scummy post, before bothering to read the rest of the thread. And the thing you found so outrageously scummy was:

46 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

What pinged me so hard about it was claiming that she had used deliberate bad logic in her vote switch. I said as much when I voted.

Except she claimed "deliberate bad logic" as the reason for voting for Picard in the first place, not for the switch. I KNOW she was actually scum before you remind me of that, but I just don't see what was so blatantly scummy that made you drop everything and vote immediately. No questions, no clarification, no discussion. Nothing. And then WHAM - she actually is scum, well how about that!

What I find funny is your suspicion turned on a dime towards me and now you're digging into it

But you said you were expecting it. :wacko: 

"Oh, look. He posted memes." I saw melodrama in yours and Picard's posts and posted the meme and then looked for more because I didn't want to keep using the same one. It was fun. It was delirious frustration. There's not even a reason to defend using memes, because what is Scummy about it? Vote for me for trying to inject some fun into this brain-hemorrhaging slog of a game, it's a total mind fuck!

Yikes, I didn't say posting memes was scummy, I just said your meme-game was scummy when you asked how it was. That's not all I said though.

What bugs the shit out of me regarding Wesley is a. I've read his behavior incorrectly before. I don't think I'm wrong in this case, but I haven't thought I was wrong previously. Ragnarok III, anybody? but also b. the host interjected himself to correct him about the structure of the game (which has been clear from the beginning, no reason to question it or expect anything crazy like the first person voted out was Scum but didn't know it until they were lynched :hmpf: -that's not even Mafia) to Wesley. Why would the host do that? That seems like the host correcting a Townie and if it were Scum pulling a gambit, I imagine the host would have the decency to try and let it play out. I would imagine the host would let it play out either way, but that's not what happenend.

Riker is in the perfect position to win as Scum because nobody suspects him and he's rational, smart and helpful.

You have flipped and flopped over lynching me all game, and you even post good reasons why I'm Town, and then say Riker is in the perfect position and ooooh beware of Riker, but you'll vote only for me because of some dumb promise you made yourself at the beginning of the day. To add to the metagaming I will say again that at the point I was about to be lynched Picard was replaced. I had the majority vote and there was under 23 hours left in the day. Why replace someone when the last scum is about to be lynched?

Picard is a sheep waffle.

IHra_Qh0b6n74eOazDXjxPuSxzC7H5uasYhXyGLr

I think that actually looks kinda nice. :sceptic:

I did not waffle on the night kill. I'm saying Wesley did. She said Data was a saint for lynching himself but then says a night kill isn't that big of a deal.

Have you forgotten what waffle means?

I will repeat: there is a big difference between losing Town Data and losing Town Forg. Voting for Forg to avoid a night kill when you think Forg is Town and will be the one night killed is silly and scummy. You say I said a night kill isn't that big of a deal (I don't think I did) but you just said:

Day Three would've been fine ending in a night kill.

Make your mind up.

And I know you just said about how we can see you questioning Forg, but right before the day deadline you said:

On 3/4/2020 at 1:07 AM, Hinckley said:

I am floored that we're lynching Forg. I honestly feel like we're going right on to Day Five.

and this was after starting to make a considerable case against Riker, and with plenty of time to change your vote.

And a Day ago, I was fine with the night kill-because I wanted to be killed.

Why would it have automatically been you who was night-killed? A night when you are apparently certain to be killed is also an ok night for a night kill?

Also, I didn't unvote Data when I had the chance to, to allow a night kill, did I? No. So I've never been pro-night-kill. I considered it and offered it up for discussion, but I've had it in my power to allow it the last two days and never did.

You don't need to be pro-night kill though!

As long as someone other than you is being lynched, it's still a Townie dying and you get closer to the end, and this is exactly my point with Forg. You voted for him to be lynched, then posted a lachrymose statement like the one above, after making a substantial case for Riker, and it was so important to you to look town and show yourself to be dead set against a night kill that you would lynch someone you suddenly thought was Town again. It only makes sense if you're utterly crazy or scum.

2 minutes ago, Pandora said:

Except she claimed "deliberate bad logic" as the reason for voting for Picard in the first place, not for the switch. I KNOW she was actually scum before you remind me of that, but I just don't see what was so blatantly scummy that made you drop everything and vote immediately. No questions, no clarification, no discussion. Nothing. And then WHAM - she actually is scum, well how about that!

I think you're being purposely obtuse in order to muddy the waters here. You're grasping at straws. You had days to look into my behavior and are only doing it now because your back is against the wall. I was Town to you all along, until today. The certainty you're moving forward with is disconcerting. I know the deliberate bad logic was applied to the vote but when she switched, she didn't elaborate on why. You're focusing on an honest slip when my point is that she didn't explain her deliberate bad logic. What would be Scummy about me saying it was the switch and not the vote? I'm not being careful about how I'm expressing myself because I don't need to be, because I have nothing to hide. I'm extremely busy and I'm trying to answer these things as quickly as I can before you dupe these other two into voting for me. My explanation stands, regardless of misstating what she applied the bad logic to. Hammering this point is futile.

But you said you were expecting it. :wacko:

Is every statement supposed to static and apply to every minute of the game? I did expect it and, lo and behold, it's happening. My comment was in regards to the process in which it happened. "Oh no, memes! Scum!!!" :hmpf: There's nothing :wacko: about me saying I expected it. If I said "I expect her to immediately suspect me and not slowly pretend to come to suspecting me" then I could see you :wacko: ing it. But the statement stands for itself. I expected it, you are. How you got there is what I was commenting on.

You have flipped and flopped over lynching me all game, and you even post good reasons why I'm Town, and then say Riker is in the perfect position and ooooh beware of Riker, but you'll vote only for me because of some dumb promise you made yourself at the beginning of the day. To add to the metagaming I will say again that at the point I was about to be lynched Picard was replaced. I had the majority vote and there was under 23 hours left in the day. Why replace someone when the last scum is about to be lynched?

Originally, you said this made everyone seem Townie, that they were looking at other cases and keeping an open mind, something you haven't been doing very well yourself.

Look, I'm not going to bog Picard and Riker down by going point for point with all of this bullshit...anymore. :blush:Here's what it comes down to: @Darkdragon @Lind Whisperer What is the only tool we have in this game: our vote and that's true if you're Town or Scum. The Scum can't night-kill, so how do they get rid of the people they don't want in the game any more? Their vote. Wesley has avoided being lynched for four days now. How? By throwing us off of her trail by making a case that others are Scummier. He's been doing an amazing job at it, it's been working on me for sure. What was her case against Forg? His Towniness actually meant Scumminess? Now she's trying to bog us all down over the definition of waffle and other insignificant arguments. I'm not sure about any of you, but my strongest feeling is that Wesley is the final Scum. Her entire behavior swing today is convincing me more. Yes, I may typically expect crazy mechanics. I don't in this game, because the setup is open and we all have zero reason to question hidden mechanics. ZERO. Wesley is not the type to expect crazy mechanics, he's typically the one to tell me to calm the fuck down over my crazy mechanic paranoia. I do not believe the feigned "Golly! Maybe none of us are Scum. Let me check my role PM again." Apologies if you're not feigning it... But, it is not surprising she settled on me to try to get lynched today as Forg and both of you had mentioned me being suspicious before. He's smart, really smart, and he's playing a great game, if he's Scum, which I think he is. He is definitely the silver-tongue-iest in this game.

So, yeah, vote for me if you think my meme-game is Scummy or that my drunk vote was too fast or that you don't believe what I said about what order I said the thread, or my definition of waffle or if I thought Beverly's deliberate bad logic was applied to the vote or the switch. Wow, when it piles up like that it's so clear that I'm Scummy! I've answered all of your questions. My thoughts have been wild and all over the place but no inconsistencies. I'm Town. Lynch me, Day Six. Guaranteed.

$1000, Wesley.

Seriously. You know whatever you agree to will go into my bank account, so I wouldn't take me up on it either if I were you. Is $1000 too much? Can you swing $100? $10? Any amount we agree to will be mine, so I'm not afraid. $1. $1,000,000? I'm not the Scum.

* read the thread, not said the thread.

27 minutes ago, Pandora said:

To add to the metagaming I will say again that at the point I was about to be lynched Picard was replaced. I had the majority vote and there was under 23 hours left in the day. Why replace someone when the last scum is about to be lynched?

Vote: Wesley(Pandora)

It could be perfectly good metagaming, it may even be a logical deduction.

All I know, is that's the first time I've read something and gone "okay, that's scummy."

Combined with your earlier post about "bait"...and now I'm second-guessing. But I keeping it.

Troi is scummy, but that was a ping, in a pingless game.

36 minutes ago, Pandora said:

To add to the metagaming I will say again that at the point I was about to be lynched Picard was replaced. I had the majority vote and there was under 23 hours left in the day. Why replace someone when the last scum is about to be lynched?

To give you a fighting chance?

3 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

I think you're being purposely obtuse in order to muddy the waters here. You're grasping at straws. You had days to look into my behavior and are only doing it now because your back is against the wall.

I've thrown stuff at you before in this game, but I am happy to admit my case against you is by no means water tight. My back's been against the fucking wall for the whole of this fucking game. I have to work out which one of you is scum while you're trying to get me lynched. Again.

The most frustrating thing about this is that you now, finally, sound like me. I read your post and it feels just like the way I have felt throughout the whole of this.

I'm not being careful about how I'm expressing myself because I don't need to be, because I have nothing to hide.

Yeah, I was like that on Day One and it's brought me no end of grief.

Look, I'm not going to bog Picard and Riker down by going point for point with all of this bullshit...anymore. :blush:

Fair enough, and me either. I fucking hate this. I know I go into the little itty-bitty small things, but that is how I always play.

He's smart, really smart, and he's playing a great game, if he's Scum, which I think he is. He is definitely the silver-tongue-iest in this game.

That's really nice, but what kind of game am I playing if I'm Town, which I actually am? :sceptic:

I'm not going point to point, I'm just trying to make this easier to read.

So, yeah, vote for me if you think my meme-game is Scummy or that my drunk vote was too fast or that you don't believe what I said about what order I said the thread, or my definition of waffle or if I thought Beverly's deliberate bad logic was applied to the vote or the switch. Wow, when it piles up like that it's so clear that I'm Scummy! I've answered all of your questions. My thoughts have been wild and all over the place but no inconsistencies. I'm Town. Lynch me, Day Six. Guaranteed.

And this is pretty much what I've said before about myself. And you were all weird about it when I said it. I'm not saying you're scum for saying this, I'm actually hoping that right now you might actually see where I've been coming from. I mean it'd be nice to pretend that that was my intention, but it wasn't, and you might not see it anyway.

I'm not willing to bet against you, but would you take the same bet on me? $1000 if I'm Town? $10? A LEGO ice tray?? :look: 

Unvote: Deanna (Hinckley)

I just want to scream.

Just now, Pandora said:

I'm not willing to bet against you, but would you take the same bet on me? $1000 if I'm Town? $10? A LEGO ice tray?? :look:

No, of course not. As with everything, I'm only sure that I'm Town. Good point. I mean let's bet an ice cube tray. That would be fun! I have plenty... One from you!

1 minute ago, Pandora said:

Unvote: Deanna (Hinckley)

I just want to scream.

Ugh, fuck. Me too.

Why'd you have to do that? It was much easier to think you were Scum when you kept coming at me. It provided a rare moment of clarity. Ow, my brain.

I don't want to be here again tomorrow. If it's not either one of us, who is it then?

Picard's last post was the Towniest all game, because he actually voiced a ping and then voted with it, and I'm not even sure it's just because he was not voting for me that gave me that feeling. Riker, I'm a fan, if he's Scum I almost wouldn't mind seeming him take the win on this because he's played a great game. I was thinking as I was stalking Wesley that his behavior is different from Picard's in that I've seen Wesley reading other Day threads and Riker, too, but Picard typically sits in the Mafia, waiting for new posts. I suppose I look like that too, though.

I seriously have a headache.

I should go check my role PM... :tongue:

Vote Count:
Wesley Crusher / Pandora - 2 (Hinckley, Lind Whisperer)

A majority of 3 is required to lynch. A bit over 4 hours remain in Day Six.

Just now, Hinckley said:

I mean let's bet an ice cube tray. That would be fun! I have plenty... One from you!

Yeah, it was funny at the time. :snicker: 

I don't want it back! That would add insult to injury. If we're both Town you can keep it, but if you're scum I'll take the $1000 thanks. :tongue: 

Just now, Hinckley said:

I don't want to be here again tomorrow. If it's not either one of us, who is it then?

Just now, Hinckley said:

Riker, I'm a fan, if he's Scum I almost wouldn't mind seeming him take the win on this because he's played a great game.:tongue:

I just don't see it being Riker, and I agree that if it is then he deserves the win. To come in and not vote me out when he unquestioningly could have (and I know you could argue it keeps people looking at me, but I don't agree) would be, in my opinion, a genius scum move. The rest of his play has seemed to be a solid town game too.

By a process of elimination that makes me think it must be Picard.

Vote: Picard (Lind Whisperer)

You've been watching us duke it out and when I repeat a point I've already made you're pinged? Not conclusive by any means, but weak. 

Are we done yet? :sing: 

Back from my meeting and my god the replies are not making this any easier at all. Every accusation is reasonable and makes perfect sense to me, almost every defense is reasonable and makes perfect sense to me. The only person I still don't see as having a good defense is Picard who Wes doesn't seem to find scummy at all and Deanna said was sorta scummy but didn't really agree with my reasons.   There are a few hours left, I have no idea what happens if I don't vote at all, but I don't want to find out.    I'm sorry, but I have to go back to my original vote here.

Vote: Picard (Lind)

Oh I see Wes has reconsidered and voted.  Yes! Let's have a mafia-free weekend, please.

16 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

Riker, I'm a fan, if he's Scum I almost wouldn't mind seeming him take the win on this because he's played a great game.

I should go check my role PM... :tongue:

I would; staying low is lazy scum. :thumbdown: Be out in the middle of the action!

Already checked mine, for the heck of it. No change, sadly. (Imagine playing two days of the game convinced you were town, but you're actually scum!)

Just now, Pandora said:

You've been watching us duke it out and when I repeat a point I've already made you're pinged? Not conclusive by any means, but weak. 

It was the way you said it, nothing to do with context or content.

well-fuck.png

God damn, I can't see going another day without lynching Wesley. Damn it all.

Apologies for sticking to this, if you're Town! And yes, it would be a new ice cube tray. I will forever treasure yours. You can have $1000 if I'm Scum, no problem. *Virtual handshake*

I took an Imitrex. I will now hover over the thread for all of the remaining hours. Let's see what Picard has to say.

Just now, Hinckley said:

I took an Imitrex

Wow, that must have been a doozy of a headache. Those suckers are expensive.

5 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

Oh I see Wes has reconsidered and voted.  Yes! Let's have a mafia-free weekend, please.

And yet, maybe no, as Deanna... well, see for yourself.

Just now, Lind Whisperer said:

It was the way you said it, nothing to do with context or content.

The argument that drives me insane. Akin to "it's not what you meant, it's how you made me feel".

I'd be impressed if you can hear my tone of voice across the internet room.

Just now, Hinckley said:

God damn, I can't see going another day without lynching Wesley. Damn it all.

This is very silly. You want to lynch me, then send me that $1000 right now. Please.

Just now, Pandora said:

And yet, maybe no, as Deanna... well, see for yourself.

There's still time for her to come to her senses.

Just now, Darkdragon said:

They're generic and I have good health insurance! I have paid out of pocket before and even the generic are $$$.

So, you really think the case against Wesley is bonkers? What he did (I know I technically did it... :hmpf_bad: ) to Forg yesterday seemed like a Town move. You're not worried about any of this? I understand the implication that he put all his eggs in one basket on Day One and defended Beverly seems like something he wouldn't do but what if he trusted his ability to continuously talk us out of lynching him? What if he was counting on the argument we keep making that he's too smart to have done that? WIFOM to the extreme, but totally possible.

I don't want this game to last another day. I want it to be over tonight. I can't see myself allowing the Scum to have a night kill because that would guarantee us a Day Six, but I'm leaving my vote on Wesley for now.

To go all the way back to the beginning, and consider Picard, we have to believe Beverly used his first vote on his Scum buddy. Picard voted fourth (I think? I've read the threads so many times, I practically have them memorized) for Beverly. To metagame the host, would he replace Picard if we were already lynching the final Scum or would he replace Picard to replace the final Scum? I don't fucking know. I imagine Bob would replace Picard and remove the vote on Wesley, if Wesley were Scum, to give the final Scum a fighting chance. Un-voting for him is the step I'm paying attention to here. Why not let the player un-vote for themselves? 23 hours is a long time to give Scum-Wesley a fighting chance and extend the game and stop it from ending in just three days. Un-lynching Wesley gives him even more of a shot. Some may call it meddling. I might call it what I would do if I were him. :blush: But, wouldn't he also, of course, replace Picard if he were himself the final Scum? Should we even be metagaming the host this hard?

Ugh, barf, fuck everything.

Just now, Pandora said:

This is very silly. You want to lynch me, then send me that $1000 right now. Please.

No. They are separate bets. You only get $1000 if I am Scum. I'm not betting anything on your alignment. I just bought a business...

A public event business...and there's a global pandemic a-brewing...can't afford to play with $1000. But I'm a sure bet on myself, so I'll handshake on that, no problem. If I'm Scum I'll seriously send you $1000 that I don't have. :thumbup:

And now I have, literally, double-checked my role PM. :blush:

:wacko:

Just now, Hinckley said:

If I'm Scum I'll seriously send you $1000 that I don't have. :thumbup:

And now I have, literally, double-checked my role PM. :blush:

:wacko:

BxSzDb5IUAAS5wh?format=jpg&name=small

I can meme too!

I don't really want anything, except for you to actually be Town. 

Just now, Hinckley said:

but what if he trusted his ability to continuously talk us out of lynching him?

Yes, this has been on my mind for two days now and other people have brought it up and I think "yes, that is a good point". It is the only thing that I see as pointing to Wes-scum possibility and it just isn't enough for me to vote on. I actually completely understand why you are not moving your vote, but I know you also see why we want you to. It takes all three of us and like you said, if the scum get a kill tonight we are guaranteed a Day Six and that's one thing we agree we don't want.

As far as the host metagaming question (I think that's what you're asking), I think that the host would have to replace a player as soon as possible without considering the fact of what side they are on or what votes they made or had made against them.  I don't agree with the vote removal that the host did, but I don't see it as major meddling either way - I'm sure he made the decision that seemed right at the time.   I think that he would have done the same for any replaced player in the same circumstance, I don't see it as proof of alignment one way or the other.

And also for Riker to be town, come to think of it.

So that this is over. Not that I haven't ... enjoyed it :sceptic:  

13 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

Back from my meeting and my god the replies are not making this any easier at all. Every accusation is reasonable and makes perfect sense to me, almost every defense is reasonable and makes perfect sense to me. The only person I still don't see as having a good defense is Picard who Wes doesn't seem to find scummy at all and Deanna said was sorta scummy but didn't really agree with my reasons.   There are a few hours left, I have no idea what happens if I don't vote at all, but I don't want to find out.    I'm sorry, but I have to go back to my original vote here.

Vote: Picard (Lind)

"I find everyone and everyone credible! But that guy I've had tunnle vision on until today? Yeah, I'm finding him scummy again. Re-vote!"

When it looked like Troi was going to be the vote, you unvoted me. Now that focus is off of her, and back on me, suddenly you re-vote. And you make sure to add an addendum letting us know you "totes" hadn't seen Wesley's vote.

Then fluff about a "mafia-free weekend".

6 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

I took an Imitrex. I will now hover over the thread for all of the remaining hours. Let's see what Picard has to say.

Nothing I haven't already said. I had my first ping, and I voted.

If you want to skip a night kill, feel free to vote Picard. But do promise me you'll give Riker a good sound questioning on Day Seven/Six/whatever. 'Cause it WILL come,  and he WILL keep lurking.

(Separate note: Its interesting how quick Wesley  was to change his mind on me once I said I was voting on him.)

2 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

More fluff?

Just now, Darkdragon said:

Yes, this has been on my mind for two days now and other people have brought it up and I think "yes, that is a good point". It is the only thing that I see as pointing to Wes-scum possibility and it just isn't enough for me to vote on. I actually completely understand why you are not moving your vote, but I know you also see why we want you to. It takes all three of us and like you said, if the scum get a kill tonight we are guaranteed a Day Six and that's one thing we agree we don't want.

As far as the host metagaming question (I think that's what you're asking), I think that the host would have to replace a player as soon as possible without considering the fact of what side they are on or what votes they made or had made against them.  I don't agree with the vote removal that the host did, but I don't see it as major meddling either way - I'm sure he made the decision that seemed right at the time.   I think that he would have done the same for any replaced player in the same circumstance, I don't see it as proof of alignment one way or the other.

OK, thank you. It makes me feel better to not feel entirely crazy, just a little tunnel-y.

I'm going to at least give Picard a chance to respond. I won't let the day end without a lynch.

Just now, Pandora said:

BxSzDb5IUAAS5wh?format=jpg&name=small

I can meme too!

:laugh: Aaaw...Trekkie's not special anymore.

Just now, Pandora said:

I don't really want anything, except for you to actually be Town. 

That's all you would get, if you took the bet or not. :tongue:

(Separate note: Its interesting how quick Wesley  was to change his mind on me once I said I was voting on him.)

Which is all he's done for the past two days now.

Ugh...this game... :cry_sad: 

If you want to skip a night kill, feel free to vote Picard. But do promise me you'll give Riker a good sound questioning on Day Seven/Six/whatever. 'Cause it WILL come,  and he WILL keep lurking.

Your main argument against Riker is that he's lurking and posting fluff, but my experience is really quite the opposite. Riker has been much more present than you and has made thoughtful and insightful comments. You voted for yourself. 

Is it me again now? Me changing my mind had bugger all to do with you voting for me. I have had pretty much everybody here voting for me at one stage or another, it doesn't exactly phase me any more. I changed my mind through a genuine discourse with Troi, and I "changed my mind on" you as a result of a process of elimination, as I said.

If it's not you, I'm sorry, and if it is you, well, I'm still sorry because you've done really well.

5 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

That's all you would get, if you took the bet or not. :tongue:

So the Ice Cube Tray was.... a lie? :distressed: 

*Oh no, I meant faze me not phase me. I am mortified and this is actually almost enough for me to vote for myself. :blush: :cry_sad:

9 minutes ago, Pandora said:

Riker has been much more present than you and has made thoughtful and insightful comments.

I changed my mind through a genuine discourse with Troi, and I "changed my mind on" you as a result of a process of elimination, as I said.

If I wasn't at 4% percent, I'd post a montage of his "insights". And a count on his actual participation.

Some process. "Gee, can't be Troi, and Riker DESERVES to win if scum...must be Picard!"

@Hinckley Feel free to vote on me. :thumbup: