Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Nadrojian Fabuland vs. Nannan's Black Fantasy & Surrealism

indexed.gif

There seems to be quite a few Nannan-esqe MOCs out there nowadays, only Nannan didn't build em'! :laugh:

Inspired by Olog's Battle of Bandwagon Hill, I put this together, depicting the epic stuggle between Fabuland and Black Fantasy/Surrealism. OK, so there is no real struggle. :tongue: But I must say Nannan's style is really fun to work with! (I love those Mini-Nannan Henchmen in there, too! :grin: )

Who will win? Sure beats the heck outta me! (I'm rootin' for Fabuland, though! :sing: )

2-61.jpg

1-66.jpg

What's that frog called again, Hinckey? :blush: (I put in a Bley Nannan frog, too! :grin: )

3-54.jpg

4-52.jpg

:sick:

5-46.jpg

6-33.jpg

Don't worry, I'm not turning on Fabuland. I thought it'd be a fun tribute to one of my favourite MOCists out there! :thumbup: (Oh, and I called it "Nadrojian Fabuland" because, well....it's got a nice ring to it! :tongue: )

Looking foward to your feedback! :thumbup::sweet:

Builders these days are making their creations gory...I mean...intestines[/b] :sick: .

Anyway, I like this creation.

I like in the two vignettes on both sides that one has the upper hand and the other opponent in danger.

A great idea and nicely made too! A mystical and dreadful creature, reaching out from a bottomless pit, some enigmatic and abstract

floating cuboids and a well fitting crew of interesting figures... a formidable and funny work indeed. Frog and anti-frog on! Let´s see

what happens when they come in touch.... :tongue:

Hehe, briliant stuff. I love the layered look to it and the two frogs just staring at each other.

Got some lovely gore there as well. Very disturbing. In a good way.

Thank you very much. :classic:

So odd... :wacko:

*brain explodes from confusion*

Did you follow the link? :tongue: