Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

13 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I messaged Kingnono but we'll now soon enough regardless of wether or not he replies

No one else should contact Kingnono. I'm sure most of you don't need to be told that but I want to make sure that Kingnono doesn't get bombarded with messages. They may ignore us if too many of us bug them about it 

Ashnflash is insisting these sets come out in august. Which doesn't make any sense as all newssources so far have said june

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Ashnflash is insisting these sets come out in august. Which doesn't make any sense as all newssources so far have said june

Gosh that would suck so bad after all this

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

If that’s the case, we might just set a new record for the longest thread on this site 😬

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

He's saying its August "as per Toy Fair", but every source from Toy Fair has said June, plus they wouldn't release the Hedwig polybag in June if we aren't getting sets till August. He's probably just mistaken. Hopefully.

There are many indications that say the sets will come out in June:

1. Minifigures and parts leaks already took place and would have been way too early for August sets

2. The Burrow has been confirmed by a retailer to come out in June

3. The guy from Promobricks told me about "next weekend" (as already discussed) - Promobricks always has a lot of background information

So imo there is no need to worry these sets could be released later than expected :) 

1 hour ago, Micmac said:

I see the new Hidden side set has an astronomy tower section.

I just noticed that too! Hard to tell from the limited picture (I HATE HS boxes!) but that looks like a straight up knock-off Hairy Otter castle. Which is great, from a pieces perspective. Like the whole graveyard dualism from last year. 

Just now, 8fifty said:

There are many indications that say the sets will come out in June:

1. Minifigures and parts leaks already took place and would have been way too early for August sets

2. The Burrow has been confirmed by a retailer to come out in June

3. The guy from Promobricks told me about "next weekend" (as already discussed) - Promobricks always has a lot of background information

So imo there is no need to worry these sets could be released later than expected :) 

Is the Burrow release specifically in June for every country?

The HS castle looks nice from what I can tell. I'll wait until the proper images get revealed to judge if I want to buy it for my HP display though.

Just now, SideSwept said:

I just noticed that too! Hard to tell from the limited picture (I HATE HS boxes!) but that looks like a straight up knock-off Hairy Otter castle. Which is great, from a pieces perspective. Like the whole graveyard dualism from last year. 

If the whole building is tan it shouldn't be too hard to moc it into the Viaduct Entrance Hall, its got a very similar build.

Maybe the sets were pushed back for whatever reason? There has to be a reason everything else has leaked and HP hasn’t :sceptic:

I think there have way too many factory leaks for these to be August sets. July maybe? Idk. I guess the theme is cancelled. Seriously though I think they've just been kept safe from leaks, it’s probably that simple

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, LEGOMotionStudios said:

Is the Burrow release specifically in June for every country?

I don't know that unfortunately. Sorry :sceptic:

Edited by 8fifty

You know something is odd when even The leakers dont know whats happening with the HP reveals. 

It is so strange how every theme That comes out in June and all its sets including Architecture and Dots have been revealed except Harry Potter. I am starting to suspect there has been a delay.

Is it weird that I am kinda hoping the official reveal is when we get to see the HP sets for the first time? just because then we would get nice pictures etc.

:yoda:hmm...if summer twenty-twenty LEGO Harry Potter sets are not revealed soon, scared the LEGO Group should be. The wrath of Yoda they will face,hmmmmm.

(insanity intensifies)

Just now, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

:yoda:hmm...if summer twenty-twenty LEGO Harry Potter sets are not revealed soon, scared the LEGO Group should be. The wrath of Yoda they will face,hmmmmm.

(insanity intensifies)

Drive them over with my 2001 honda civic I must. 

Posted (edited)
Just now, HalfBloodPrince said:

Drive them over with my 2001 honda civic I must. 

:yoda:mmm

Ashs insistence that the sets are coming in August is annoying me. I love the mans work, hes my favorite LEGO youtuber, but god he is stubborn. I keep incredibly careful track of leaks and not a single credible source has said August "aS pEr ToY fAiR":laugh:

Edited by 2lazeetomakeaname
Dumb i am.

6 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

:yoda:mmm

Ashs insistence that the sets are coming in August is annoying me. I love the mans work, hes my favorite LEGO youtuber, but god he is stubborn. I keep incredibly careful track of leaks and not a single credible source has said August "aS pEr ToY fAiR":laugh:

Yeah, every piece of information coming out of toy fair said June for HP and every credible leaker has said June for HP. I really have no idea where he’s getting this from or why he’s acting like this was the info we had all along

Something aint right. The sets release in June, but where are they? 

Somewhere on the internet im sure. We just have to find them.

IKR 

Its nearly a month until they are out.

Although if Voldemort’s Leaked AT is True, they might have just started

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

Everyone, chill down please. 

There are way too many reports coming out from this thread. General rudeness, fake rumors, pointless clock counting happening...

If we can't be civil or show a semblance of patience, then I may just have to close this thread for a bit so everyone can calm down. 

Play nice or don't play at all. 

Thanks! :thumbup:

I hate to say this but LordVoldemort’s account has been a problem for the last two years and nothing has been done about it. His DMs are probably fake as well as he edits his own comments on this forum to make it seem like he was correct after the sets were revealed all to save face. It’s about time something is done. I never use the report button but I think it’s necessary in this scenario 

8 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

The sets are releasing in June, people are overreacting like they did last year when HP was revealed last. Patience my friends. 

Edited by RODDY