Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

First two buildings are Scribbulus and Olivander (sheet A). Sticker sheet B is for Leaky Cauldron, QQS and Daily Prophet. Sheet C includes Flourish and Blotts and Florian Fortescue' ice cream parlor. Sheet D is only WWW with a Knockturn Alley sign

Edited by Metanoios91

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

Also, what on Earth is sticker 13?

ollivanders logo

It is about time we got a new leak of information. I am glad to see wizard wheezes but it looks like there might not be either a leaky cauldron or Gringotts because I doubt Lego would save arguably the 2 most iconic buildings in DA to be built last.

Just now, bluedog1111 said:

but it looks like there might not be either a leaky cauldron or Gringotts because I doubt Lego would save arguably the 2 most iconic buildings in DA to be built last.

What do you mean? Not following. 

It is about time we got a new leak of information. I am glad to see wizard wheezes but it looks like there might not be either a leaky cauldron or Gringotts because I doubt Lego would save arguably the 2 most iconic buildings in DA to be built last.

Leaky Cauldron is definitely included because of stickers 2-4 on Sheet B (interior with wanted posters on columns and the door to the outside of the "Muggle world")

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

So it is, I was looking at it the wrong way round ???

To be fair, some of the details on the stickers are hard to make out.

Just now, Icebrick said:

To be fair, some of the details on the stickers are hard to make out.

I’ll take that rather than me just being an idiot ??

I think that if Lego was going to include Leaky Cauldron they would have it be the first thing you built as it is not on the first or second sticker sheet that suggest it wont be included because I do not think they would save the entrance to DA for the last thing you built.

I disagree. I think because they are so popular they would be build last. Also WWW seems to be the last one out of these judging by it being sticker sheet d, and to me that is the most popular one out of these except for ollivanders

They also might be doing the smaller ones first, so it would make sense for those two to be last.

*oh2* Didn‘t see that one coming, so that guy on IG was correct after all :classic: This is going to be an awesome set, judging by the shops that are going to be included

Just now, Metanoios91 said:

Leaky Cauldron is definitely included because of stickers 2-4 on Sheet B (interior with wanted posters on columns and the door to the outside of the "Muggle world")

I didn't see that thanks for pointing that out.

If we get WWW but no Leaky Cauldron or, god forbid, Gringotts, I will RIOT

I think that if Lego was going to include Leaky Cauldron they would have it be the first thing you built as it is not on the first or second sticker sheet that suggest it wont be included because I do not think they would save the entrance to DA for the last thing you built.

Lego has things built out of order all the time.  That doesn't mean it won't be included.

I just REALLY want Gringotts. It feels like the perfect "bookend" to the Alley. It'd be a shame to have such a complete set that is incomplete. 

can anybody make out what the symbol on the door is? it might just be fancy handles but it looks like a logo

1 minute ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

Anyone recognize the door?

Is the one from the Daily Prophet office!

If this thing is $400 and they have the nerve to not sell us Gringotts as well...

Just now, AdriWho said:

Is the one from the Daily Prophet office!

Yep, just looked at my old pics from Wizarding World of HP and confirmed that :pir-love:

Just now, broadwaybocaj said:

I just REALLY want Gringotts. It feels like the perfect "bookend" to the Alley. It'd be a shame to have such a complete set that is incomplete. 

If you look at pictures of Gringotts there’s actually very little that would need stickers/printing. Just the name over the front door to be honest, and that’s on a pretty tight curve so if Lego is doing it screen accurate they might have just decided to print that.