Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, sebastian666 said:

Who are you all most disappointed that we missed out on from our predictions? I’m definitely disappointed about not getting Professor Lockhart because I figured this was our best shot at getting a Cornish Pixie mold. I imagine we will probably get him in the Diagon Alley set but without  any of those little blue buggers :sad:

I must say I'm most disappointed in not getting Madam Pomfrey, as that's one of those characters I really don't see popping up in a set (just like James and Lilly)

Anyone else feeling a little more optimistic about actually getting Florian Fortescue’s ice cream parlor and not just the minifigure now that Ginny’s appeared with that very appropriate ice cream dish?

3 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

Anyone else feeling a little more optimistic about actually getting Florian Fortescue’s ice cream parlor and not just the minifigure now that Ginny’s appeared with that very appropriate ice cream dish?

I still think it will be nothing more than a small icecream cart :sceptic:

Just now, doclord said:

Feels like this was our last chance for Fang.

How? I never found it likely for him to appear in the CMF at all

It feels amazing that after everything we’ve seen this year we still have one huuuge reveal left. My favorite HP year!

anyone else notice the bags? I believe they are the old smaller style

Could this mean they are going back down to 4$ usd??

17 minutes ago, joeee said:

Are the glasses a light gray and doesn’t appear cause the scans are a bit low quality?

They look like they are gold coloured and thus hard to see on the picture.

Just now, Surge said:

Could this mean they are going back down to 4$ usd??

The increase had nothing to do with the bigger bags so no

In my opinion, series 2 is a good wave but  I’m bummed about some missing inclusions. However, they could always appear in series 3 which will happen in the future.

P.S KNN was wrong AGAIN

22 minutes ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

Well this series is going to be very useful for me! I already planned on getting a full set for my HP collection, but all the normal clothes, new hair molds, and exciting accessories are really going to be great for my city :excited:

I know rite! One of the reasons I like Lego HP theme is because it's probably the licensed theme with the most CITY-compatible minifigures. And in this set of CMF 2, its got even more than the first CMF.

I think at least Lucius and Lockhart are very likely to come in DA. I just hope we get no less than 12 minifigures in that set.

Edit: new pic of Dumbledore, he’s amazing XD

Edited by Otherworld

Very interesting choices for the CMF.

I'm mixed on Fred and George as they take up two spots and the hair/hat piece looks a little tall. But I do like how it's straight from PoA and GoF and includes another new Marauder’s Map piece and the suitcase they had for taking bets on the Triwizard Tournament.

Lilly and James (and Baby Harry) is also an interesting inclusion. I know a lot of people wanted them in the first cmf. The designs are okay, I like the accessories they come with.

The Harry, Ron and Hermione figures are decent, pretty good representations of their clothes in HBP, bit of a shame we didn't get their polyjuice versions from CoS. Wish Harry would get a few more unique face prints. Hope Hermione has a second face print as it looks a bit odd.

Ginny is pretty good, I like seeing outfits from the Slug Club's parties. Kind of wish Harry or Hermione's outfit was from that as well.

23 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I must say I'm most disappointed in not getting Madam Pomfrey, as that's one of those characters I really don't see popping up in a set (just like James and Lilly)

I kinda see her appearing in the battle go Hogwarts, who knows hahaha

I love the fact that the Weasley betting booth is printed on the inside :O

24 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

Who are you all most disappointed that we missed out on from our predictions? I’m definitely disappointed about not getting Professor Lockhart because I figured this was our best shot at getting a Cornish Pixie mold. I imagine we will probably get him in the Diagon Alley set but without  any of those little blue buggers :sad:

Rita and Lockhart. I know we'll probably get them eventually (especially Lockhart) but since they're both more limited characters, in terms of screen time, I really feel like a CMF is most appropriate. Rita would really shine in a CMF in a way that she couldn't in a set.

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Afaik it wasn't confirmed yet 

I want a PS5 as well but as much as I want to play it Spider-Man: Miles Morales isn't enough for me to buy it at launch. I'll make sure to get it before Horizon: Forbidden West releases though, which leaves me more than enough time to buy DA and save up for that Playstation :wink:

Wow you all are all stronger than me, I’m going to get both despite my lack of comfortable funds lol

Also, I wish baby Harry was the standard baby mold. I know LEGO hasn't made a flesh colored version of that head yet, but he looks so odd wrapped up like that especially since they used the same mold for baby Voldemort :snicker:

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

That Dumbledore is so good!

Where are you all seeing this? It’s not on #legoleaks or #legoharrypotter on Insta?

1 hour ago, Thieda said:

Unfortunately I won't be getting the Diagon Alley this year since the PS5 takes priority for me :cry_sad:  

Unfortunately I won't be getting the PS5 this year since the Diagon Alley takes priority for me 

Just now, Marvelous Spidey said:

Also, I wish baby Harry was the standard baby mold. I know LEGO hasn't made a flesh colored version of that head yet, but he looks so odd wrapped up like that especially since they used the same mold for baby Voldemort :snicker:

Yes they did it with jack jack.

Just now, sebastian666 said:

Where are you all seeing this? It’s not on #legoleaks or #legoharrypotter on Insta?

@Falconfan1414 insta

AAAH I'm SO EXCITED!!! This leaker really came in clutch, we were all gonna be sad after lego didn't do any reveals today. WE GOT THE WHOLE CMF ON HARRY's BDAY!! YAY! I REALLY want that Ron and Griphook minifigure aaaahh I can't wait. I can't wait to start the hunt for Minifigures, driving to a million stores to find them early. 

Just now, Marvelous Spidey said:

Exactly.

How is that Harry Potter?

That's just a generic fleshie baby

He needs the scar to be baby Harry Potter. The baby mold for CMF S16 would be perfect for that

Just now, Modal said:

Wow you all are all stronger than me, I’m going to get both despite my lack of comfortable funds lol

I very much wish I could, but I'm buying a townhouse in a couple months so unfortunately I think both of them will have to wait until next year