Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

@GalacticHippo for some reason it’s not letting me quote you, so I’ll have to do it like this lmao

regarding the cone shaping of the broom; I completely agree it is an odd shape, unless it’s a fire bolt and the cone part is triangular-ish shape of the bristles ?

Weird. Eurobricks glitched out for me a few minutes ago so maybe there's something up with that. And I just looked up pictures of the firebolt and that seems to make more sense now.

1 minute ago, Magnum said:

The white thing might be another snowman

Can't believe I didn't think of that! You're probably right. I suppose it was inevitable but it would have been nice to get more interesting, niche or Yule ball specific builds

Why is no one mentioning the biggest visible micro-build (the grand piano)? It is not from the scene with the Weird Sisters during the Yule Ball but it looks exactly like the piano at Grimmauld Place (Deathly Hallows scene with Ron and Hermione). So there is at least one micro-build that is from Grimmauld Place

Edited by Metanoios91

Just now, GalacticHippo said:

Weird. Eurobricks glitched out for me a few minutes ago so maybe there's something up with that. And I just looked up pictures of the firebolt and that seems to make more sense now.

I had to think to myself for a couple of seconds because I was unsure whether the fire bolt was the neat looking one or not (it’s not, that got smashed in PoA) ??

So the builds that can be identified from the box image look like a piano, a microphone, a wrapped present (Hufflepuff colors), and the massive magical gramophone from the dance lesson scene. 

Wow, I fully just saw the piano and thought * table *. It's in Yule ball colours though, not black like Grimmauld Place, so I'm really not holding out hope that this will have elements from OoTP.

1698628600_ScreenShot2020-05-30at1_04_12am.jpg.29c0967a08cdddffbaf371e0d5a564b1.jpg

Edited by GalacticHippo
Edit: found a photo of the Yule Ball piano from the WB Studio Tour

3 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I didn’t start the hostility, you were calling people’s opinions wrong, you deserve to be called out for it, I have been calm throughout this entire conversation, you are the one who is getting mad and doing the stupid “I tAlK lIkE tHiS bEcAuSe BrAiN nO cAn Be MaTuRe” so don’t start trying to make out like I started the hostility, i have tried to reason with you, but you are just taking everything as offense, so I shall leave you from now because as I said, you’re really not worth the time of day

I wasn’t even hostile, I just said it because were writing Kingnono off like he got everything wrong, like you said yourself: learn to read. You have been nothing but rude, calling me immature, a piece of work, can’t read, and the worst person on Eurobricks, why do you think that is being calm? I could call you every name under the sun but I won’t while you are. No, you are the one getting mad calling me names, and there is it again: calling me immature which is the exact thing you are. I’m done responding to someone who can’t read and is more immature then anyone in the forum, you’re not worth the time of my day as well. Like you said yourself: You are the worst person on the forum.

Just now, Magnum said:

But what is that blue thing in front of the piano?

A chair (maybe for the piano). My point is that there is no piano like that at the Yule Ball. Just rewatched both scenes (Yule Ball and Deathly Hallows) and it looks like the one from Deatly Hallows

Okay im disappointed bc im 99% sure thats just Hermione on the cover ?

Edited by m0repotter

Ooh! Have they finally made a new broom piece specially for the Wizarding World?

1 minute ago, Metanoios91 said:

A chair (maybe for the piano). My point is that there is no piano like that at the Yule Ball. Just rewatched both scenes (Yule Ball and Deathly Hallows) and it looks like the one from Deatly Hallows

It looks like Lego was inspired by the Studio Tour set decor: https://www.boorooandtiggertoo.com/hogwarts-in-the-snow-yule-ball/

6 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

Why is no one mentioning the biggest visible micro-build (the grand piano)? It is not from the scene with the Weird Sisters during the Yule Ball but it looks exactly like the piano at Grimmauld Place (Deathly Hallows scene with Ron and Hermione). So there is at least one micro-build that is from Grimmauld Place

There is a piano at the Yule Ball though. It's not always easily seen and it' is 'frosty' but it could be representing that. :shrug_confused:

7 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I didn’t start the hostility, you were calling people’s opinions wrong, you deserve to be called out for it, I have been calm throughout this entire conversation, you are the one who is getting mad and doing the stupid “I tAlK lIkE tHiS bEcAuSe BrAiN nO cAn Be MaTuRe” so don’t start trying to make out like I started the hostility, i have tried to reason with you, but you are just taking everything as offense, so I shall leave you from now because as I said, you’re really not worth the time of day

10 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Calm demeanor? Bro, you call me 3 names while i didn’t call you anything except wrong. How about you grow up? You think you are this calm person while you are rude by calling me names and telling me to learn how to read. Grow up dude and stop calling people names. Another example was when you called LegoBatman snarky because he told you to search up the set instead of asking. 

You are a immature person and stop seeing yourself as this calm person when you have been nothing but hostile during our conversation. Grow up.

First of all, an opinion can definitely be wrong. Serial killers are of the opinion that they are entitled to serial kill. Obviously that’s an extreme example but there are plenty more. Second, why not just agree to disagree and move on? Trust kingnono, don’t trust kingnono, it’s ok to disagree

3 minutes ago, Magnum said:

But what is that blue thing in front of the piano?

Definitely a piano stool, although it doesn’t make much sense because if it is from Grimmauld Place then it’s the wrong shame because it’s a bench in GP, not a stool ?

So the piano definitely has visible keys, and since advent calendars don’t seem to do stickers I’m presuming it’s a printed piece. How long has that been around? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a piano keys tile before?

The weird sisters do not have a grand piano in that scene (and even in the books there is no piano player at all associated with the weird sisters)

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

First of all, an opinion can definitely be wrong. Serial killers are of the opinion that they are entitled to serial kill. Obviously that’s an extreme example but there are plenty more. Second, why not just agree to disagree and move on? Trust kingnono, don’t trust kingnono, it’s ok to disagree

As I stated, it is fine to call out certain people’s opinions as wrong, but when it comes to something like this, it’s not ok

Just now, Accio Lego said:

So the piano definitely has visible keys, and since advent calendars don’t seem to do stickers I’m presuming it’s a printed piece. How long has that been around? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a piano keys tile before?

It first came in a Lego Movie 2 set.

2 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

Been around since last year; Central Perk, a Friends (not the TV show) Brick box and a Lego Movie 2 set ☺️

Edited by TheRandomBlocker

2 minutes ago, GalacticHippo said:

It looks like Lego was inspired by the Studio Tour set decor: https://www.boorooandtiggertoo.com/hogwarts-in-the-snow-yule-ball/

Nice catch there. It’s definitely not seen on screen much because we don’t get as many shots of the small orchestra that plays the music during the formal dance scenes (before the Weird Sisters take over) and the ones we do get feature Flitwick conducting and the string players directly in front of him. But that’s definitely a silver piano at the Yule Ball. 

Oh okay but it isn't used in the Weird Sisters scene

What does it have to do with the weird sisters scene? ?

this is obviously just to build up the Yule ball scene and the Piano is there, I think you’re reading too much into the other instruments being there ☺️

Oh okay but it isn't used in the Weird Sisters scene

No it’s definitely not :laugh: but the Clocktower set seems to be based off the formal dance before the Weird Sisters appear as well, and the gramophone also visible on the box seems to be from the dance lesson scene that presumably takes place weeks before the ball itself. The microphone you can see just above the piano does seem to come from the Weird Sisters scene though, so who knows, maybe one of our exclusive minifigures will be Myron Wagtail. 

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

What does it have to do with the weird sisters scene? ?

this is obviously just to build up the Yule ball scene and the Piano is there, I think you’re reading too much into the other instruments being there ☺️

When you watch the Yule Ball scenes, at the start there is no piano in the Flitwick shot of him directing the orchestra (I realise now after seeing set photos that the grand piano is outiside of the shot on the right), and after the dance there is a rather quick transition to the Weird Sisters scene that features a lot of guitars, drums and bagpipes prominently for more than a few seconds of screen time. So when I rewatched the scene I thought the designers would include something you can actually see on-screen and not something that can only be seen on the studio tour.

The piano at Grimmauld Place is featured even more prominently and is actually used for character development to showcase the Ron and Hermione romance