Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

6 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

:yoda:mmm

Ashs insistence that the sets are coming in August is annoying me. I love the mans work, hes my favorite LEGO youtuber, but god he is stubborn. I keep incredibly careful track of leaks and not a single credible source has said August "aS pEr ToY fAiR":laugh:

Yeah, every piece of information coming out of toy fair said June for HP and every credible leaker has said June for HP. I really have no idea where he’s getting this from or why he’s acting like this was the info we had all along

Just now, HalfBloodPrince said:

Something aint right. The sets release in June, but where are they? 

IKR 

Its nearly a month until they are out.

Although if Voldemort’s Leaked AT is True, they might have just started

3 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

Everyone, chill down please. 

There are way too many reports coming out from this thread. General rudeness, fake rumors, pointless clock counting happening...

If we can't be civil or show a semblance of patience, then I may just have to close this thread for a bit so everyone can calm down. 

Play nice or don't play at all. 

Thanks! :thumbup:

I hate to say this but LordVoldemort’s account has been a problem for the last two years and nothing has been done about it. His DMs are probably fake as well as he edits his own comments on this forum to make it seem like he was correct after the sets were revealed all to save face. It’s about time something is done. I never use the report button but I think it’s necessary in this scenario 

8 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Something aint right. The sets release in June, but where are they? 

The sets are releasing in June, people are overreacting like they did last year when HP was revealed last. Patience my friends. 

Edited by RODDY

Kingnono has just confirmed that he doesn't respond to dms, so LordVoldemort is a liar yet again. At the very least, he's staying true to his username. He also says to be patient, and that there's more coming than we think.

25 minutes ago, RODDY said:

I hate to say this but LordVoldemort’s account has been a problem for the last two years and nothing has been done about it. His DMs are probably fake as well as he edits his own comments on this forum to make it seem like he was correct after the sets were revealed all to save face. It’s about time something is done. I never use the report button but I think it’s necessary in this scenario 

The sets are releasing in June, people are overreacting like they did last year when HP was revealed last. Patience my friends. 

I know patience is key, but it is just weird how every other theme has been revealed yet no sign of Harry Potter.

Hopefully the wait isn't much longer, and it's good to know that the payoff will be even greater than has been anticipated. Also, LordVoldemort needs to go. Hate to say it, but it's just true.

Just now, Retro Brick Reviews said:

Hopefully the wait isn't much longer, and it's good to know that the payoff will be even greater than has been anticipated. Also, LordVoldemort needs to go. Hate to say it, but it's just true.

LordVoldemort  should be banned from Eurobricks for continuing to spread false info for 2 years now

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

5 minutes ago, Retro Brick Reviews said:

Kingnono has just confirmed that he doesn't respond to dms, so LordVoldemort is a liar yet again. At the very least, he's staying true to his username. He also says to be patient, and that there's more coming than we think.

Thanks for confirming this, on a side note I really love your in depth reviews and analysis on the sets! Always a must watch!

Edited by RODDY

I don’t think we need to worry about the sets being delayed or anything, as others have said the factory leaks are likely too early for August sets. I wonder what “there is more than you think” means. More sets or more figures? Maybe 75978 is actually another retailer exclusive and not the D2C. Hopefully it won’t be more than another week or two. 

I don't think there is any need to worry, Promobricks gets a lot of scoops, and there last word was to check back after next weekend. I know people went back and forth over which weekend that was, but no leaks yet supports the idea that it is the weekend of May 2nd and 3rd.

5 hours ago, Retro Brick Reviews said:

He's saying its August "as per Toy Fair", but every source from Toy Fair has said June, plus they wouldn't release the Hedwig polybag in June if we aren't getting sets till August. He's probably just mistaken. Hopefully.

I know right, but I tried telling him that multiple times but he just doesn't believe me

5 hours ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

:yoda:mmm

Ashs insistence that the sets are coming in August is annoying me. I love the mans work, hes my favorite LEGO youtuber, but god he is stubborn. I keep incredibly careful track of leaks and not a single credible source has said August "aS pEr ToY fAiR":laugh:

Yeah me too

@Ashnflash if you're reading this, please read the messages in this thread. Nothing points to these sets being august releases. The D2C comes out in september, CMF in september and august 7th for general retailers and everything else in june.

Well every day gets a little closer, as someone else said earlier.  its better to get all the proper HD images when they do reveal it. those blurry videos and boxart pictures sure makes thing seem quite tame.

Did a Hogwarts greenhouse

49824696696_47463cb6bf_o.png

Edited by deskp

Just now, deskp said:

Well every day gets a little closer, as someone else said earlier.  its better to get all the proper HD images when they do reveal it. those blurry videos and boxart pictures sure makes thing seem quite tame.

Did a Hogwarts greenhouse

That looks great!

I have to say, even though the plot of the cursed child is really stupid - once I saw the actual play I fell in love. the show is absolutely amazing, and for most of the time the plot seems much more sensible then how it came on in the "book". I believe that it could make a really good movie with some minor adjustment, and then lego sets will not be far behind, which seems pretty exciting.    

15 hours ago, UKFan922 said:

Then what is it Mr Clever? YES it is.

Sneaky LEGO, they hides the leaks precious- GOLLUM, GOLLUM 

But we could try... her...

yes precious!

we could travel to her and takes the leaks, FOR MEEEEEE

for us, precious 

yes yes, for us...

Yess, we will try’s- the DARK... WEB precious

I think the reason they're waiting is because they were going to announce a new Lego HP game and put it up for pre-order (with an exclusive polybag) but because of the so-called "Covid19" they're having to wait. That's why people were saying there's more than we know.

@Legoniche: Amazing :head_back:

No matter how long it takes for the sets to finally be revealed, one thing‘s clear to me:

I‘ve never had this much fun in a thread ever since I‘ve started visiting this site 15 years ago :snicker: Thanks guys! You made the waiting bearable

Just now, UKFan922 said:

I think the reason they're waiting is because they were going to announce a new Lego HP game and put it up for pre-order (with an exclusive polybag) but because of the so-called "Covid19" they're having to wait. That's why people were saying there's more than we know.

What is this based on? TT Games typically only releases one big game per year and for this year that'll be LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. Not saying a new LHP game won't happen but they probably wouldn't announce that before the release of Skywalker Saga (which doesn't even have a date yet and could easily be pushed back)

Edited by Guyon2002

6 hours ago, SupesBatsy said:

Now the White House leaked

Does it come with a minifig of the president? I'd buy it for that. Love that man. And Lego would get so much respect from me. 

Just now, UKFan922 said:

Does it come with a minifig of the president? I'd buy it for that. Love that man. And Lego would get so much respect from me. 

Nope, it's from architecture. Those sets don't include minifigures