Hinckley

Thack Desteck—Day 4, You Can't Be 100% Sure Maybe

Just now, Luxxon said:

@Hinckley, Sorry! 

Vote: Nerrio

No worries. I don't really expect people to. I could use the Ctrl+F feature to find the word vote. You think I would do that, actually. I don't expect you guys to cater to my sloppy hosting. :blush:

OK, enough mod therapy, back to the game. :wub:

Hoo-boy. I'ma bouta get yeeted if someone else doesn't get chosen. *huh* 

I'm not sure what to think about Nerrio. It kinda feels like he's just been saying a lot of dumb things. However that's not to say scum don't do that.

For now I'll vote for him so I don't get lynched.  :sceptic:

I can't say I have much to go off of, but I have a funny feeling about Tameekys.

1 hour ago, Hinckley said:

No worries. I don't really expect people to. I could use the Ctrl+F feature to find the word vote. You think I would do that, actually. I don't expect you guys to cater to my sloppy hosting. :blush:

Yeah, that's a pain in the butt. Or whatever backside fishes have. Cause we talk about voting a LOT and so that word is in about every other post. You'd have to at least search for vote colon, but that assumes people put the colon all the time. 

2 hours ago, Cadd said:

I though to point was to vote for whoever your strongest read was on. Different swimming styles I guess.

You must be really senile to have forgotten about poke-votes. :hmpf: :tongue: 

1 hour ago, Luxxon said:

My vote yesterday would otherwise have been Nerrio.  Not really sure what would have been gained by pointing that out yesterday while voting for Coralaaze.

I appreciate your reply. In response to this point - it gives us more information than you think. Firstly, if something were to happen to you, depending on your affiliation, we would have a lead, if you're town or scum (or neutral), and also everyone here is a seasoned player, so all opinions are helpful, and all town opinions help the town, which is why I guess we vote in the first place so we can make the decisions together. Your opinion matters.

I agree with what you've said about Marwyyn, although it might surprise Marwyyn to hear it. I still think Nerrio is scummy, and he's done nothing to change my view, so I Unvote: Luxxon and Vote: Nerrio

And a passive-aggressive thank you to everyone who put their votes on a separate line instead of the middle of a sentence, making it easier for this 43-year-old, whose near-vision is rapidly decreasing, to tally the votes. :thumbup:

Oh sorry,

Unvote: Luxxon, Vote: Nerrio

Hope that helps, my queen :innocent: 

Well that’s not very nice :cry_sad: I admit I’ve been rather fishy (I am a merman after all). I think it’s silly that we’re going after me being fishy (which in all seriousness I see I have been), while we’re letting slide someone like Tameekys or Marwyyn (who even I have softened on) when Marwyyn has visibly become less attack dog like I mentioned earlier in the game after being called out. 

And a passive-aggressive thank you to everyone who put their votes on a separate line instead of the middle of a sentence, making it easier for this 43-year-old, whose near-vision is rapidly decreasing, to tally the votes. :thumbup:

Sorry...

13 minutes ago, Nerrio said:

Well that’s not very nice :cry_sad: I admit I’ve been rather fishy (I am a merman after all). I think it’s silly that we’re going after me being fishy (which in all seriousness I see I have been), while we’re letting slide someone like Tameekys or Marwyyn (who even I have softened on) when Marwyyn has visibly become less attack dog like I mentioned earlier in the game after being called out. 

Are you going to vote for one or the other then? At the moment you definitely have the most votes. But that could change.

1 hour ago, Marwyyn said:

Hoo-boy. I'ma bouta get yeeted if someone else doesn't get chosen. *huh* 

I'm not sure what to think about Nerrio. It kinda feels like he's just been saying a lot of dumb things. However that's not to say scum don't do that.

For now I'll vote for him so I don't get lynched.  :sceptic:

I can't say I have much to go off of, but I have a funny feeling about Tameekys.

Looking at you as well. If both Marwyyn and Nerrio voted for Tameekys, that would make three. Almost enough to put her over the top and get pew-pewed.

15 minutes ago, Nerrio said:

I think it’s silly that we’re going after me being fishy (which in all seriousness I see I have been), while we’re letting slide someone like Tameekys or Marwyyn (who even I have softened on) when Marwyyn has visibly become less attack dog like I mentioned earlier in the game after being called out. 

Make a case then. Show us why we should vote for Tameekys or Marwyyn instead of you. At least tell us why you suspect either of them. Show us that you can be not-fishy instead of just shrugging and saying that yeah, you were, because you still are fishy with that reply. 

3 minutes ago, Nerrio said:

For reasons earlier. Sorry, been traveling the skywaves today. 

What reasons were those?

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

Vote Tally

Marwyyn: 3 (penalty, penalty, penalty)
Nerrio: 5 (Cadd, Scabowee-wah, Luxxon, Marwynn, Nancy)
Tameekys: 2 (Zandder, Nerrio)
Scabowee-wah: 1 (Araveea)
Non-voters: 2 (Eeyara, Tameekys)

As it currently stands, Nerrio will be pew-pewed unless another player receives more votes. 23 hours remain in Day Four.

8 hours ago, Luxxon said:

Vote: Nerrio.

7 hours ago, Marwyyn said:

6 hours ago, Nancy said:

1 hour ago, Nerrio said:

Vote: Tameekys

11 hours ago, Nerrio said:

Vote: Tameekys

For reasons earlier. Sorry, been traveling the skywaves today. 

What reasons exactly? Perhaps just jumping on the same ship as Zanderr? It's fine to say "for reasons earlier" if you actually gave any reasons earlier. Unless you're just parroting what other people said. 

Mostly because I think this is the right choice and people that I tend to trust are also voting for you. Notice as well how I didn't say "for reasons earlier." 

While I agree with you all that Nerrio is very suspicious, I'm very surprised by the fact that nobody seems to even be considering Marwyyn who is still the tops scummer to me from day 1.

I have heard nothing of her being cleared or trusted.

She has contacted at least half the players in the game, seems very much like the actions of a traitor.

She contacted me to say she had some important info that she would send at the start of the day, but I never heard anything else after that.

She has spoken very little today compared to every other day, maybe a "just lay low and let them kill some townie" advice from her team?

Vote: Marwyyn

1 hour ago, Eeyara said:

I'm very surprised by the fact that nobody seems to even be considering Marwyyn who is still the tops scummer to me from day 1.

I have heard nothing of her being cleared or trusted.

She contacted me to say she had some important info that she would send at the start of the day, but I never heard anything else after that.

She has spoken very little today compared to every other day, maybe a "just lay low and let them kill some townie" advice from her team?

Bah! Wow!

‘tis a bold move piling in on penalty votes. I almost said earlier that anyone who did may as well wave a grogon flag.
As for her being cleared or trusted, she hasn’t. officially. but there is corroborating evidence. If you haven’t heard then that suggests you yourself are out of the info loop. Which speaks to your trustworthiness and participation. 

Thank you for letting us now know she messaged you with a message, that yes, is a little suspect. That would have been much better shared earlier in the day. I can appreciate that above-waves stuff is distracting but it doesn’t help with your complaint about quietness. 

Also.

Hey @marwyyn what’s the info you were going to share with Eeyore?

2 hours ago, Eeyara said:

Oof. Sorry bout that. Totally forgot.

Tameekys is my prime suspect, personally, but in my spreadsheet I have Nerrio in second due to his flaky relationship with contributions to the discussion.

I presently lean towards Marwyyn as town so, to prevent any last-minute funny business, I will

Unvote: Tameekys

2 hours ago, Cadd said:

‘tis a bold move piling in on penalty votes.

Haha yeah it's so much worse to continue voting for the same person I've suspected and voted for since day 1 rather than jump on a bandwagon against someone else. Look how fast so many people vote Nerrio without any actual evidence, it's definitely not townie activity to do that.

I just got back but will go back through PMs and if there is time then I'll reconsider my vote, but I really don't like the way everyone suddenly switched with just a bunch of "he seems scummy" reasoning.

Due to new information, I will 

Unvote: Marwyyn

Im still worried about the bandwagon and trust Araveea's reasoning over it, so for that reason I'll

Vote: Scabowee -wah

Bah! Timings.

two hours left in the day and I’m getting messages again. Seriously people-fish. Don’t leave fartbubbles like this to the last minute. 

who’s around?

3 minutes ago, Cadd said:

who’s around?

No idea. Whoever they are though, they're certainly not living up to their name. SMH.

19 minutes ago, Cadd said:

two hours left in the day

By my calculations, there are 37 minutes left in Day 4. :look: