Hinckley

Thack Desteck—Day 3, The Long Night

1 hour ago, Mazziko said:

If that's is the case then we should get on it before the time runs out. The info seems very ill timed, why the investigator has decided to withold the result for most of the day I don't know.  

I just want to add that I was contacted about it over 24 hours ago but there was discussion and also dealing with some dry-land issues that slowed down my responses. Sorry to everyone for being so preoccupied during the search for Gorgons.

Vote Tally

Eeyara: 5 (Marwyyn, Coralaaze, Tameekys, Cadd, Nerrio)
Nerrio: 1 (Scabowee-wah)
Coralaaze: 6 (Araveea, Mazziko, Nancy, Zandder, Eeyara, Luxxon)

Currently Coralaaze has the most votes and will be pew-pewed unless another player receives more votes.

A little less than 7 hours remain in Day Three.

5 hours ago, Nerrio said:

Vote: Eeyara

2 hours ago, Araveea said:

Vote: Coralaaze.

2 hours ago, Mazziko said:

Vote: Coralaaze

2 hours ago, Nancy said:

1 hour ago, Zandder said:

51 minutes ago, Eeyara said:

7 minutes ago, Luxxon said:

2 hours ago, Eeyara said:

I just want to add that I was contacted about it over 24 hours ago but there was discussion and also dealing with some dry-land issues that slowed down my responses. Sorry to everyone for being so preoccupied during the search for Gorgons.

3 hours ago, Araveea said:

Let's just say that with the holidays and all, some people are less active and/or available than others. Plus there was apparently some lengthy deliberation about what to do with the information.

No worries :thumbup:. At least we have something concrete to go on. 

Unvote: Eeyara

For obvious reasons, we now have some evidence. Now that we have this evidence, this leads me to believe Eeyara might not be town, ad Coralaase voted for her yesterday, and fairly early too.

Unvote: Nerrio

And assuming this is true about Coralaaze, I still don't trust Nerrio. What about this makes you think Eeyara might not be town? 

And for the record, I think holding the information till when you did was a GREAT move. It made people talk more today and actually place votes and stuff. If it had come out immediately, we would have just all voted and the day would have been quiet. So thank you for holding it a while! 

Vote: Coralaaze

Based on the fact that she hasn't come in to defend herself, perhaps it rings true? 

I am not likely to be here when the Day ends, so any votes cast 1 hour and 13 minutes after this post will not be counted.

10 hours ago, Tameekys said:

That's a bit of an odd turnaround. How long were you typing for that you didn't see Eeyara post? So, your primary reason to vote for her is because she's silent, but yet when you discover she has been speaking, you keep your vote on her anyway. That's even worse reasoning than my vote for her. 

I replied to the thread, which was cached on my sea-pad.

then sending the message refreshes the page which showed a whole bunch of new information, that’s what happened.

in any case

unvote: Eeyara, vote:coralaaze

Nancy's the inventor. She at least can give out trackers. Watch your back, Traveler. If you do the additional on tonight's scroll, we'll be in touch. 

4 hours ago, Nerrio said:

For obvious reasons, we now have some evidence. Now that we have this evidence, this leads me to believe Eeyara might not be town, ad Coralaase voted for her yesterday, and fairly early too. 

How would that make Eeyara not town?

21 minutes ago, Coralaaze said:

Nancy's the inventor. She at least can give out trackers. Watch your back, Traveler. If you do the additional on tonight's scroll, we'll be in touch.  

Are we really to believe a soon-to-be-dead scum?

Just now, Araveea said:

That's exactly what I thought, and why I said my eye will be on Nerrio tomorrow - and maybe a tentacle or two as well.

22 minutes ago, Coralaaze said:

Scum trying to throw out misinformation? We'll know tomorrow how to interpret this better... Trying though to figure out what a scroll could do that would lead to them being in touch. Either cause the traveler's death (aka they'll be in touch on the deadboard) or there's a scroll that can save someone being lynched? That seems pretty powerful... 

35 minutes ago, Coralaaze said:

Nancy's the inventor. She at least can give out trackers.

If you know that, then your scum buddies would too. Then why tell us so? Wouldn't you want to keep us in the dark?

10 minutes ago, Scabowee-wah said:

We'll know tomorrow how to interpret this better...

Will we? At the moment we're working on the assumption that Coralaaze is scum. And if she flips scum, what changes? Will we know what the Traveler chooses to do? This is unclear.

Just now, Zandder said:

If you know that, then your scum buddies would too. Then why tell us so? Wouldn't you want to keep us in the dark? 

It could be a message for the Traitor, which would imply they haven't been recruited yet?

So.

for the traveller to use a scroll given to them by a player they must identify themselves to that player.

day one I gave the traveller a scroll. They did not identify themselves to me.

day two Q gave the traveller a scroll. They did not identify themselves to Q. (Yes I know who Q is.)

Seems like Coralaaze is claiming that she (or a scum buddy) received the day three scroll.

I do hope that the traveller did not identify themselves to Coralaaze or friends.

Or if so, they may as well make it an open secret and tell myself or Q.

1 hour ago, Scabowee-wah said:

Either cause the traveler's death (aka they'll be in touch on the deadboard) or there's a scroll that can save someone being lynched? That seems pretty powerful...  

Saving Coralaaze from our lynch won't help her, she basically outed herself in the thread. It will help scum by buying them time though. :sceptic:

2 minutes ago, Cadd said:

So.

for the traveller to use a scroll given to them by a player they must identify themselves to that player. 

day one I gave the traveller a scroll. They did not identify themselves to me. 

day two Q gave the traveller a scroll. They did not identify themselves to Q. (Yes I know who Q is.) 

Seems like Coralaaze is claiming that she (or a scum buddy) received the day three scroll. 

I do hope that the traveller did not identify themselves to Coralaaze or friends. 

Or if so, they may as well make it an open secret and tell myself or Q. 

Will the traveller get to use the scroll even if Coralaaze is lynched today? Assuming that she (or her buddies) did receive one, but obviously it's a claim that can be verified.

5 minutes ago, Cadd said:

Yeah well I never had or gave a scroll, and I know who the Travaler is thru Hink.

1 hour ago, Coralaaze said:

Nancy's the inventor. She at least can give out trackers.

Why would town say this?

1 hour ago, Coralaaze said:

Watch your back, Traveler. If you do the additional on tonight's scroll, we'll be in touch. 

Why would Coralaaze assume the Travaler would use the scroll on her?

Just now, Marwyyn said:

Yeah well I never had or gave a scroll, and I know who the Travaler is thru Hink. 

That's... weird?

Well if the Traveler has a winning condition allowing them to win alongside us Oceanides, then by all means get in touch with whomever you trust and let's find a way to make it work. I don't think that saving a Gorgon from a lynch will make life easier for them going forward. :sceptic:

8 minutes ago, Araveea said:

I don't think that saving a Gorgon from a lynch will make life easier for them going forward. :sceptic:

Exactly why I don't think they'd protect Coralazze. The question is why would she assume they would?

1 hour ago, Araveea said:

Are we really to believe a soon-to-be-dead scum?

Sorry, meant believe her to be town. Typed too. fast,

Just now, Marwyyn said:

Exactly why I don't think they'd protect Coralazze. The question is why would she assume they would? 

Maybe it's not about protecting. Coralaaze is talking about the "day 3" scroll, which I know nothing about. Maybe it allows the Traveler to be recruited to scum or something similar?

8 minutes ago, Nerrio said:

Sorry, meant believe her to be town. Typed too. fast,

Ah makes sense.

1 hour ago, Cadd said:

Is that what Coralaaze told you, or was it information provided to you with your scroll?

1 hour ago, Araveea said:

Is that what Coralaaze told you, or was it information provided to you with your scroll?

Provided with scroll. I haven’t had anything to do with Coralaaze behind the temple.

The Day has ended, stop talking.

Vote Tally

Eeyara: 2 (Coralaaze, Cadd)
Coralaaze: 10 (Araveea, Mazziko, Nancy, Zandder, Eeyara, Luxxon, Marwyyn, Nerrio, Scabowee-wah, Tameekys)

Day three has ended with the pew-pewing of Coralaaze. If I can't be here for the Day to end and I won't accept votes, I hoped you would assume communication would stop too. Obviously, I should have been explicit. My bad. Apologies for not being prompt tonight, I had an unexpected family emergency. Things are fine now and the next Day will proceed as scheduled. Please get your night actions requests in within the next 18.5 hours. Thank you!

A day conclusion will be up some time tomorrow.

10 hours ago, Marwyyn said:

9 hours ago, Nerrio said:

8 hours ago, Scabowee-wah said:

7 hours ago, Tameekys said:

Vote: Coralaaze