Sign in to follow this  
zephyr1934

Fan stickers for trains

I'm pleased to announce two new items in my shop that might be of interest to some of you. I've done a special run of kiss-cut fan stickers on a semi-metallic backing, very similar in style to those used on the Super Chief and Maersk locomotives. This image shows one sheet of four stickers, and then separately, a sticker from a different sheet applied to a technic disk.

fans01d.jpg

Just peel, add a drop of water, and stick. You can remove them later and reapply as you like. These disk stickers can be found here.

Ah, but what if you are using turntables for the fans on your locomotive? I've got those covered too with a new size that fits nicely into the current turntable base,

fans01t.jpg

These turntable stickers can be found here.

I've been using these on some of my MOC's already,

fans01v.jpg

http://www.TrainedBricks.com

Great job! There are some differences between (original) versions b.t.w.

Im concerned ... Your making more diesel stuff lately .... Seriously though these look good! Good to know i have the option should I build another diesel. 

On 10/14/2019 at 1:46 AM, sed6 said:

Very nice! All of you stickers are very nice! 

On 10/14/2019 at 3:47 PM, kieran said:

Great work 

Thanks for the kind words!

On 10/14/2019 at 6:49 AM, JopieK said:

Great job! There are some differences between (original) versions b.t.w.

Oh yes, these are not meant to be "exact duplicates" for collectors or folks recreating the great sets of old. Rather, these are for the folks who like the look of the original fan stickers and want to use them on their MOCs

On 10/14/2019 at 7:27 PM, Roadmonkeytj said:

Im concerned ... Your making more diesel stuff lately

Heh heh, don't worry, I'm still all in the rods business. I'm amazed that people are still coming up with new spacing arrangements for me to do. I've also slipped in a few special features in the pure custom rods, like "fake pins" to replicate the flex joints in some driver rods. I'm also prototyping a new minifig utensil... but if it works out it will be a separate post.