Sariel

BuWizz app compatible with Control+ hubs!

So yeah, this is pretty amazing, especially how quickly the app connects to the hubs and how flawlessly it works. I wish BuWizz added Servo-like control and gaming pad connectivity, I'd love to control my 42100 with a gaming pad. Maybe in the future?

The BuWizz app can be downloaded here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buwizz.buwizz2

It took me and Roni a few hours to decode the protocol for motor from the official documentation and we decided to leave the option in the BuWizz App simply to have a more costomizable option available for the C+ System.

The limit for maximum amount of connected hubs should be 7 for Android (Android limitation), while iOS can support more.

Edited by Zerobricks

If some additional features can be added, such as servo control and the ability to use a game controller, I'd would certainly pay for just the app

Just now, JGW3000 said:

If some additional features can be added, such as servo control and the ability to use a game controller, I'd would certainly pay for just the app

Or you can use BrickController 2 for free which already has all those features ;)