ODA 401

[GBW] - Reconnaissance - Plighia - A Quite Mid-afternoon

Time: 1300 hrs

48751544948_76e671221f.jpg

"Good morning sleepy-head."

Agent 1: "Hey come on, that was just a power nap. . . anyways you want some Joe?"

Agent 2: "Yes please."

48751544858_1998290bbb_n.jpgGBW-Plighia by

Agent 1: "Ahh. . .what a good vacation; an ocean-side apartment in a foreign country with the woman of my dreams by my side. . .

Agent 2: "Do you want me to send you to your room?"

Two agents from Plighia's Foreign Intelligence Agency (FIA) are following a possible lead on an arms deal involving terrorists.

Agent 1: "If it involves going back to bed, then yes. . .Anything interesting pop up?"

Agent 2: "Nothing yet, its weird though that the streets are empty. . .Especially the beach."

Agent 1: "Didn't you read the document? Everyone is taking a siesta."

48751868566_d4b8bfecd7.jpg

Two men round the corner along the beach, coming into view. A truck slows down to a stop, backs off the road, and three other men climb out. One of them is in an Army uniform while the other two are wearing combat gear and holding machine-pistols.

Agent 2: "Oh yeah. . .Hold on, I have two military-aged males walking along the sidewalk by the sand. . they just popped into view."

Agent 1: "They are probably just some light sleepers."

Agent 2: "Maybe, but what about that truck that's. . . slowing down and has just stopped right next to the two men?"

Agent 1: "I'll get set on the vocal-receiver. . .Man, I was beginning to think this was a dead lead."

Agent 2: "You and me both. . .Hold on, three men just got out of the truck. It looks like their all wearing military-style uniforms."

48752061472_b390281d79.jpgGBW-Plighia by ODA 401, on Flickr

Agent 1 moves quickly over to the laptop and begins to listen through the microwave eavesdropping device. 

Agent 1: "This might be interesting."

Agent 2: "Are you picking up anything from that device?"

Agent 1: "Just some small talk, their greeting each other. Listen to this:

48752080857_025e0e7863.jpg

Muffled voices: ". . .Do you have items? Yes, but only a sample, the rest are at the warehouse. When do I pick it up? In three weeks time. . . "

Agent 1: "Jackpot! Do you have any photos yet?"

48751586083_270f78720c.jpg

Agent 2: "Working on it. . . show me your faces please. I'm sending them to you."

,48752080447_568f02d623_m.jpg48751887231_34a75729cc_m.jpg 

48751887081_69a34aaaf3_m.jpg 48751886956_cc26a8d6d9_m.jpg

Agent 1: "Sending them to facial recognition now. . . Hello, who do we have here."

Edited by ODA 401

You’ve been awarded ( 4 ) points.

Judges’ comments…

I liked this build as it brought in a new perspective of something we haven't really seen yet. There were plenty of little details spread through out. The only thing I would say to improve on something of this size would be cleaning up the interior a bit. A lot of the exposed studs took away from some of your other details. Great work!

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing