Sign in to follow this  
adde51

Mophet - finished summer joust 2019 entry

So this is my completed entry to this years' summer joust. It consists of the outer wall, a tower, as well as the Temple of Afe'aa and depicts a part of Mophet. The build measures about 80 x 100 studs so it's a bit on the large side...anyways, hope you guys like it (I know I´ve posted the wall and temple before but figured it might be fun to see the complete thing as well). Thanks for watching and feel free to give feedback. Cheers! 

48415478542_bfdd2469b4_c.jpg

Looks great all together like this!  I especially like how the white and sand green of the buildings behind set them apart visually from the wall.  Great work!

Nice to see it coming all together.  Everything looks great the touches of green and those printed bricks are excellent choices.  Well done looks like a fun build to do.  

This is a great construction, looks really nice with the balance of colors, forms and construction techniques.
Thanks for sharing.

On 8/7/2019 at 6:00 PM, Kai NRG said:

Looks great all together like this!  I especially like how the white and sand green of the buildings behind set them apart visually from the wall.  Great work!

Thank you, a bit hard to fit on the table...but glad I got a shot of the whole thing together!

On 8/8/2019 at 5:19 AM, zoth33 said:

Nice to see it coming all together.  Everything looks great the touches of green and those printed bricks are excellent choices.  Well done looks like a fun build to do.  

Thanks a lot! Glad you liked the contrast :sweet: . Had a lot of fun making them. 

On 8/8/2019 at 5:44 AM, Niku said:

This is a great construction, looks really nice with the balance of colors, forms and construction techniques.
Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much, very glad to hear you liked it! 

Wow!  This build is huge and incredible!  It really captures the flavor of the city.  It's crazy to see it all together!  I love it!

On 8/26/2019 at 4:45 AM, Grover said:

Wow!  This build is huge and incredible!  It really captures the flavor of the city.  It's crazy to see it all together!  I love it!

Thank you very much, really glad to hear. Unfortunately it did not go over so well with the judges as I finished near the bottom of the contest in this category...oh well :sceptic: . Glad you liked it though!