31099 Propeller Plane (128 pc.)

31100 Sports Car (134 pc.)

31101 Monster Truck (163 pc.)

31102 Fire Dragon (234 pc.)

31103 Rocket Truck (198 pc.)

31104 Monster Burger Truck (499 pc.)

31105 Townhouse Toy Store (554 pc.)

What do you think?

I'm really interested in how the Toy Store will turn out. I'm a big fan of the 2019 townhouse and think that the toy shop will go with it very well. I personally would have prefered some other kind of shop since there was that small toy shop in the City set 60233. But on the other hand that toy shop was only very small, so possibly this one will be bigger. I'm curious how the architectual style will be this time. Plus I'm tight how the Monster Burger Truck will look like and whether it will be possible to integrate it into my city.

Toy store and fire dragon: yay!

Monster burger trucks: what???

PP, SC, MT, RT: who knows.

I wasn't very happy happy with Creator 2019 (on the other hand, my wallet was). 2020 sounds another money-saver, so far.

Fire Dragon could be cool. The niece will probably dig that one. The piece count on the Propeller Plane doesn't seem to indicate minifigure compatibility, at least at first blush. Rocket Truck sounds like something along the lines of 2018's Rocket Rally Car. Can't wait for pics.

9 hours ago, Klaus-Dieter said:

Hello everybody! :classic:

Here's the winter wave sets list for Creator 2020:

Pssst, I have already started a topic for Creator's offerings for next year back on the 17th... :wink:

8 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Pssst, I have already started a topic for Creator's offerings for next year back on the 17th... :wink:

I know, but this "special theme" forum gets so crowded I think it'd need some organizing.

Right now I see 6 different CMF threads, multiple Creator Expert set discussions and MOCs pushing down Creator 3-in-1 as it's not very frequently discussed anymore.

Would love some sub-forums for clarity.

Ideas Treehouse was a recent example of basicly the same set being discussed in like 4 different threads.

Edited by TeriXeri

10 hours ago, pooda said:

Creator needs to make more 3in1 houses! My town, which is based in a country-like area is in need of some. 

I strongly agree.

I wish Lego would release sets similar to Building Bonanza (4886), Model Town House (4964), House (4956), Family Home (6754), Apple Tree House (5891), Hillside House (5771), Beach House (4996) and Family House (31012) again. I really miss being able to add four-walled, fully enclosed and roofed homes to my Lego City.

I'm guessing they just didn't sell well enough for Lego to continue? Or maybe they were worried about offering too many "houses" with the launch of Lego Friends? Sets like Park Street Townhouse are too small and City-esque (i.e. open backed, although technically still enclosable) for my liking.

They should've sold. Creator is more geared towards older audiences so I'm surprised that they didn't sell. Esoecially 4886. I've actually been trying to acquire that one. 

3 hours ago, pooda said:

They should've sold. Creator is more geared towards older audiences so I'm surprised that they didn't sell. Esoecially 4886. I've actually been trying to acquire that one. 

Oh, I don't know whether they sold well or not. I was just speculating. I'd be surprised if Lego stopped manufacturing a particular ... style of Lego set if it was selling well. Unless they were worried that they were cannibalising sales from another theme which they wanted to succeed / provide additional support to launch or maintain?

I guess the Haunted House is another "Creator" style house. Maybe Lego just don't think the audience / consumers are there for the Modular series and "smaller" Modular style (i.e. fully-enclosed / four-walled) residential buildings, noting the odd (usually commercial) building we still get in the Creator line (albeit of a smaller scale than the older houses).

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 4:47 PM, TeriXeri said:

I know, but this "special theme" forum gets so crowded I think it'd need some organizing.

Right now I see 6 different CMF threads, multiple Creator Expert set discussions and MOCs pushing down Creator 3-in-1 as it's not very frequently discussed anymore.

Would love some sub-forums for clarity.

Ideas Treehouse was a recent example of basicly the same set being discussed in like 4 different threads.

Thank you!  I don't come to EB too much anymore due to this.  We really need one sub forum for each line and then an Other category for the CMF and one for the MOC's and such.  It is a jumbled mess most of the time.  Hard to find stuff.  I stick to Architecture and some Creator and a few Ideas sets.  I wish I had the money for more but such is life.

By the way @Harkonen, are you aware of any specific details pertaining to this summer's Three-In-One sets? Particularly, can you share with us any details regarding the €49.99 "Space Rover Explorer" set? :shrug_confused:

On 1/31/2020 at 3:35 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

By the way @Harkonen, are you aware of any specific details pertaining to this summer's Three-In-One sets? Particularly, can you share with us any details regarding the €49.99 "Space Rover Explorer" set? :shrug_confused:

Edited by Harkonen

Ship looked decently sized, can't wait to see the alternate builds and details for all the Creator sets for that matter.

Also how they'd compare to the 2017 Space Shuttle/Rover/Base and 2016 Camper/Boat/House sets.

Edited by TeriXeri

24 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Over on Instagram, there's a fuzzy leaked preliminary of 31109 Pirate Ship, and it's looking pretty sweet... :thumbup: :smug:

I’m encouraged by this leak.  Looking forward to getting better photos to discern more details.  

Just now, TeriXeri said:

Oh and I see this is the duplicate thread, can we merge this in the other one ?

I second this, as goes for the two duplicate topics for DOTS here on this subforum.