Sign in to follow this  
badchriss

[MOC] - Ninjago: Cole´s Quadbike

Ninjago - Cole´s "sandsquatch" ATV

Whenever there are vehicles involved,the black Ninja who is also the Master of the element Earth, always seems to get vehicles for rough terrain.
So what´s better for rough terrain than a menacing, fourwheeled ATV? Pretty much nothing, that´s the reason i build one using parts from the bin and from one of his newest sets (yes, that awkwardly oversized bike)

I tried to incorporate a few design features and the color palette so it will fit his character.
Hope you guys like it as much as Cole does.....

Good idea to use the small joints with bar ends as faux steering/suspension :thumbup:

Btw, I think the back would flow together more nicely if you put those flags with the straight side up, along the rock piece.

Edited by Exetrius

On 6/20/2019 at 11:52 AM, Exetrius said:

Good idea to use the small joints with bar ends as faux steering/suspension :thumbup:

Btw, I think the back would flow together more nicely if you put those flags with the straight side up, along the rock piece.

Glad you like it.

Yeah, i would have preffered the flags to be the other way around as well but the sticker with Cole´s insignia is unfortunetely that way around.