looks like im late to this but heres my answers for some of your questions.

i used a small airbrush compressor for mine. same as @HRU_Bricks

i ordered my pneumatic hoses and ev3 cables of aliexpress as you can get them in 1m lengths for the cables and 10m rolls for the hose.

i would connect the pneumatic stuff as you build each part. you will have trouble getting the hoses on if you leave it to the end.

i took the pressure regulator off my build as it isnt really needed same with distribution block.

Thanks @HRU_Bricks & @9v system for answering some more questions and more importantly for sharing your experience/knowledge!

I'm good to go when it comes to the air compressor (will borrow one from a colleague), the EV3 cables (have some original Lego cables/20/25/35/50cm and bought a few custom cables/1m from a Dutch eBayer) and the pneumatic hoses (have +/- 15m of original Lego hose/transparent).

Concerning the inlet/outlet ports: I guess I indeed need to experiment/play around a bit to find out which hose needs to be connected to which port... testing the air flows it is... bit of trial & error I guess...

For sure I'm gonna connect all pneumatic parts while building as you both strongly recommend it, but to be able to do that, I still need to know the correct way/order how to connect all pneumatics. Wonder if someone is willing to verify the scheme and hopefully confirm it looks correct (perhaps not the inlet/outlet ports used, but at least some confirmation on the main connections/order of pneumatic parts within the air circuit, what's connected to what in general...). All pictures/videos available were not clear enough to be 100% sure...

Oh.. and @HRU_Bricks, the scheme is made manually in Excel and Paint, didn't use any fancy tool and have no experience whatsoever with these kind of schematics :grin: So could be that things are not depicted in the best possible way... :tongue:

LEGO%20BC%20GBC%20-%20Full%20pneumatic%2