Sign in to follow this  
Pchan1983

REVIEW: 60154 Bus Station

After over 1.5 years in storage, I finally opened my 60154 Bus Station and made a video for it:

NOTE: I have intentionally built is right hand drive.

THE GOOD:

• Great looking bus.
  • Nice small builds.
  • Lots of minifigures!

THE NOT SO GOOD:

• Interior of the bus is not as good.  I want proper seat!
  • Bus doors doesn't open like most modern buses do.

Overall it's a good set and great to get multiples if you want to make your own custom buses in your Lego City.  It's retired now but I'm pretty sure you might get this is a very good price if you look around =)

I thought that it was indeed a great set and an excellent addition to anyone's LEGO city. There is actually a lot of good stuff to it, two bikes, bus stop with bike rack, news stand and a wheel chair even and the electric bus looks very good as well. Thanks for the review, better late than never. 

3 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

I thought that it was indeed a great set and an excellent addition to anyone's LEGO city. There is actually a lot of good stuff to it, two bikes, bus stop with bike rack, news stand and a wheel chair even and the electric bus looks very good as well. Thanks for the review, better late than never. 

Yup.  I'm thinking of expanding the bus to 8 studs wide at the moment.

This set received quite a bit of criticism when it was released but I really like it. It's a great looking bus. My only complaints are the seats inside the bus and the roof which is difficult to remove.