Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

[MOC] Lego Star Wars 20th Anniversary

Honored to have been asked for this commission to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Lego Star Wars theme. The five minifigs in the center will be replaced with the exclusive five minifigs that will be released in the commemorative sets.

This MOC will be installed in a live build during the ACPin LSW 20th Anniversary At Rockefeller NYC on Saturday March 30, 2019 and remain on exhibit until the rest of the year. Hopefully you can join us for the installation and if not, there's plenty of time to visit at your own convenience...

AC

47429917672_eacb6a9652_b.jpg

47461568691_e38fe916c4_b.jpg

Oh yes...brilliant!!!! Already the fanfare??.   Thank you!!

I meant "Already hearing the fanfare..." Ops?

Relatively simple at a glance, but I can see that a lot of work went into it and you've captured the scene beautifully!  The base is a great touch and very nicely done as well.  Great build!  :classic:

Thanks all and it will stay on exhibit until the end of 2019.

AC

47502067641_b97ea7844b_h.jpg

Wrap Up ACPin May The Fourth At Rockefeller Center NYC
Thanks all for those who dropped by and it looks more like an official model with the Star Wars signage. Imagine the surprise on the visitors faces after meeting the builder and learning the backstory about the MOC.

Still on exhibit until the end of the year...

46986866484_f8c8826935_h.jpg

This looks fantastic. I've seen quite a few MOCs of the Yavin Temple over the years but I think the simplicity of this layout with the detailing included in it just about captures the temple, and the ceremony in particular, better than the others. Excellent work!

On 5/5/2019 at 8:07 AM, Robianco said:

This looks fantastic. I've seen quite a few MOCs of the Yavin Temple over the years but I think the simplicity of this layout with the detailing included in it just about captures the temple, and the ceremony in particular, better than the others. Excellent work!

It could have been bigger but the display case dimensions prevented from it getting larger. 

Thanks,
AC

The LSW 20th Anniversary MOC featured on BrickJournal October Issue #59.
48926954483_9ff058c728_h.jpg