That's some excellent, grebbletastic work there @TheBrickBuilder14:thumbup: For comparison, I really like that the rear wheels are a size larger than the front's; but, admittedly, I somewhat prefer the overall cleaner aesthetic of your original 1989 design, particularly in how the hood isn't as sunk in below the sides of the car. 

Technique-wise though, it's still an astounding build for its size as always! Keep up the spectacular work!!! :moar:

awesome upgrade!

the proportion looks very good. the rear katana fins don't convince me... but the utensil frying pan as the air intakes is so brillant!!

I am quite envious of your Batgarage. Do you keep them assembled or do they get recycled? I imagine a vehicle line up of your MOCs would be impressive.

Oh my god the refined shape and details are much better than the previous version! You're a genius, Lucas! :laugh: Is there any chance I can have the instruction for it, please?

On 11 March 2019 at 1:35 PM, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Recently Cpt. Brick over on Flickr posted his version of the 1989 Batmobile, in it he highlighted one particular area of his Batmobile that set it apart from other Lego models of the same car; he opted to make the front 7 studs wide instead of the usual 6 or 8 that most opt for including myself.

His idea peaked my interest. I immediately started doing some research on the proportions of the original Batmobile and quickly came to the conclusion that he was correct.

I knew what I had to do, I had to find a way to implement the correct proportions into my own 1989 Batmobile design. It took me an entire day to come up with a satisfying design but I am extremely pleased with the final result.
I had to remake a lot of my original model but this also gave me the opportunity to change some areas that I did not like in my own design and to implement some of the newer pieces that Lego have released since.

Here are some images;

46625580234_b98bff8587_b.jpg

46625572244_1dff7c49e9_b.jpg

46625569774_133b30e6c8_b.jpg

46625566914_017b975900_b.jpg

47296081132_a8f5e36127_b.jpg

33472728248_90071ee9c0_b.jpg

40383462653_5e956f5f38_b.jpg

46433717365_14e67e68a8_b.jpg

33472740298_c3191fb01c_b.jpg

I truly hope that you enjoy my latest rendition of this iconic Batmobile, feedback as always is greatly appreciated.

Lastly I wanted to give Cpt. Brick a shoutout because without him this model would have never came to be so definitely give his page a visit, I promise you will not regret it.

Nice! I like what you did with the swords!