Timelapser

Greetings from LEGO Island!

Hello! Hola! Willkommen!  And in any language, welcome to LEGO Island! I mean, hey!

My name is Floris, and I quite recently entered back into the LEGO world after being a big fan of the classic games when I was a kid, after long lurking, it's finally time for an account! 
I absolutely love LEGO Racers & the Island series (and LOCO, Rock Raiders...) and just had to do something with it. I love making animations and music and combined that passion with a LEGO fan-game on which some people of this awesome community joined.

Can't wait to see even more of everyone's awesome creations here!

Welkom Floris.

I hope you enjoy the discussion here at Eurobricks and feel very much at home.

Welcome here, Timelapser!

It's very good to see a team of people so involved in such a reviving of Lego Island. I hope you will have a great success making this video game. I love your updated Peeper! It looks promising! I hope there will be easter eggs to Lego Loco and Legoland video games, and some classic 90's sets featured in this game!

I've a project of rebuilding a Lego Island, with combined structures of the two first PC games, and the GBA game, but it's a long-term project. I've made LDD files of most of bthe buildings for me to have a part list.