JimBee

The Star Wars Comic Game-Season One

-

Edited by Jammiedodger714

-

Edited by wouwie13

EDIT: Errrr... I was just blasted through a wall. Anybody care? Besides, Rex is incapacitated. And what about Vohr?

Edited by Adam

EDIT: Errrr... I was just blasted through a wall. Anybody care?

No.

No.

I is a moron. :pir-laugh:

Edited by Adam

Hinckley, read the rules! You aren't an character so post in colour! :pir-tongue:

Bob stared around at all the dead clones.

Bob: Dang...Never get those jedi mad at us, huh?

Commander: Yes Sir.

Bob: Look at all of this...

Commander: Sir, We have a seized unmarked space transporter standing by if you want it. Its not marked with Republic Colors

Bob: Keep it there...I'll use it later. It seems wise to use an unmarked ship to get out of this system.

Commander: Yes Sir. Ill have the pilot standby

Bob: We have to get out of here...I sense something sinister on this planet...Theres more than meets the eye....

And its not Autobots or Decipticons. Definatly not a Transformer type.

Hinckley, read the rules! You aren't an character so post in colour! :pir-tongue:

I'll tell you what you can do with your rules... :tongue:

I'll tell you what you can do with your rules... :tongue:

Obey them :tongue: I'll tell you what I had in mind if I had your sigfig! :tongue:

Edited by wouwie13

Obey them :tongue: I'll tell you what I had in mind if I had your sigfig! :tongue:

*blast* *blast* Oh no! I've been shot and now I'm dead...

Wrong :tongue:

No.

You just couldn't resist, could you... :pir-tongue:

But seriously, if you don't like the game, why bother posting in it?

Related to the game, I tried to give those pics some photoshopping, but it didn't turn out. Check that post for the boring pics... also, I thought the dark Jedi was Benqin... but apparently Adam's "dark Jedi" came out of him... somehow... and died... and came back to life... somehow... :imperialguard_commander1:

You'll soon find that most of the posts in this thing are just as retarded as that. :pir_laugh2: Back on topic, why is... Vohr (?) still alive?

:pir_laugh2: Alright, alright, you're being very funny, guys, but as Adam said, let's get back to the game, shall we? :pir-wink:

JD, I must say that your post confused the heck out of me! :pir_wacko: There were all kinds of things wrong with it. :pir-sceptic:

JD: Clone! (he points at present JD) Take that guy to the medic centre.

What "medic centre"? We are in the middle of a Felucian jungle/forest, deep inside an enemy base! Besides, "centre" is spelled "center".

Meanwhile, Vohr's blood merged back into his original form.

Vohr: Hello again. *VSSSMMMMMM*

OK, new rule for the game: No bringing people back from the dead! :pir-hmpf_bad:

Seriously, that didn't even make sense how he came back to life! No jedi, no matter how "dark", has the power to come back to life like that, only in ghost form. :pir-sad2:

Bequin met General Grevious outside the base. Dead clones littered the area.

GG: Too easy. Lets move!

They ran into the forest.

First of all, Beqin never had anything to do with Grievous. She has never met him and has completely different plans than him. Why is she talking with him now? Also, the real time machine is still somewhere inside that base, so what the heck is GG doing in the forest? :pir_wacko:

Rex was severely injured, and started to crawl past his comrades bodies toward the doors. He looked at the control panel.

Rex: oh great. How can I reach that with one arm and leg broken?

Suddenly, the door was ripped apart by a force push from Vohr. Adam landed next to Rex.

Rex: Hello sir!

Which door? Why is Rex outside that door? Why is he so injured?

Uugh! :pir-sing: This is just too confusing! :pir_wacko::pir-angry:

If everyone is OK with that, I would ask JD to change or remove that post. What do you say?

I agree, Oky. I'll just ignore that post for now. :pir-wink: Let's all pretend that pr0visorak is still pointing his lightsaber at Beqin, all right? If this isn't okay with everyone, I'll edit my post.

Edited by Adam

Sorry. I thought the dark jedi could be the same species as durge. I'll remove it. I suppose I was confused as well. :imperialguard_commander1: Sorry again. :pir_bawling:

Oky: Now lets not be hasty....

Garviel: Yeh, what he said...

pr0: Let him go!

Garviel was starting to suffocate from the ozone from Bequin's saber.

You can't suffocate from a lightsaber, tree-hugger. :pir-wink: j/k

You can't suffocate from a lightsaber, tree-hugger. :pir-wink: j/k

You talking to me?! Trees ROCK!!! They're cuddly. :pir_laugh2: Nah. Kidding. Lightsabers do give of a poisonous gas. Read the comics. I could not remember the name of the gas though, so I put ozone. :pir-skull:

Alright, enough useless posts. I agree with Oky Wan that we should get back on topic. JD, please start making your posts worth the read, they're currently not making any sense at all (either they're too short or they come unexplained). We're going to just ignore that post for now, and start over from the part when the dark-haired drak Jedi dies. Sorry if I'm being harsh, but it's necessary to get back to the game. Thanks for your cooperation, everyone. Also, I'll update the first post. JD, go ahead and post.

Should I edit my post too?

Yes, that would be good. :pir-wink:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Ok, I am confused... so we are starting from the point which pr0 is pointing the lightsaber right? :pir_laugh2:

Yes, from this post to be exact. :pir-wink:

Btw, don't worry about getting your pics in on time. Just take 'em and post 'em whenever you're ready. Late pics are better than no pics at all.

Bob raised his gun. He aimed it at Bequin

Bob: He said, hands up

Commander: Raise the weapons men!

The other clones followed Bob's lead, and raised their guns.