Kozikyo86

[MOC] [MOD] First Order Upsilon-Class Command Shuttle

Hi!

My new project is ready!

First Order Upsilon-Class Command Shuttle

Based on 75104 set, you can say that is only modification but I made a lot of changes :) 

- 1326 parts! 

- movable wings!

- changed interior!

- PlusSize wings

- wider about 2 studs

- better proportions

- more details

FREE LDD FILES TO DOWNLOAD (check my YouTube movie and description!!!)

First Order Upsilon-Class Command Shuttle

REBRICKABLE:

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-18756/kozikyo86/first-order-kylo-rens-command-shuttle/

More on FLICKR - https://https://flic.kr/s/aHskKC6Pss
Instagram - @edge_of_bricks

Edited by Kozikyo86

Looks GREAT Michal!

I really like seeing so many command shuttles getting the redo treatment - this is my favorite vehicle of the sequel trilogy (so far).  I particularly like your use of tile plates on the top and sides of the cockpit for that smooth, uncluttered look:thumbup:  Also, the detail on the outside bottom of the wings looks great as well, as does the offset hinges on the landing gear 'feet.'  OH!  And a boarding ramp to an improved interior!  Excellent.

Perhaps all these mods floating around might get the attention of TLG to do it right next time around!  I certainly think this vehicle has enough screen time to warrant a re-design, no?

Finally, thank you for not putting any loud, obnoxious music on your YT vid!!:wall:  Good choice - nice chill sounds, makes me want to stick around and watch the whole video:head_back:

1 hour ago, lowlead said:

Looks GREAT Michal!

I really like seeing so many command shuttles getting the redo treatment - this is my favorite vehicle of the sequel trilogy (so far).  I particularly like your use of tile plates on the top and sides of the cockpit for that smooth, uncluttered look:thumbup:  Also, the detail on the outside bottom of the wings looks great as well, as does the offset hinges on the landing gear 'feet.'  OH!  And a boarding ramp to an improved interior!  Excellent.

Perhaps all these mods floating around might get the attention of TLG to do it right next time around!  I certainly think this vehicle has enough screen time to warrant a re-design, no?

Finally, thank you for not putting any loud, obnoxious music on your YT vid!!:wall:  Good choice - nice chill sounds, makes me want to stick around and watch the whole video:head_back:

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it! :classic:

I wanted to reproduce as much detail as possible, while not building the model for more than 2,000 parts. I also like this shuttle very much, one of the most interesting vehicles in all Star Wars movie, I love his aggressive look. I hope that TLG release this set in right, black color and better proportions my MOD have 1326 parts so it is perfect size for biggest set in winter/summer waves.

I am glad that you like music, I try to choose calm songs, ambient, chillout or something like that :classic:  

This is fantastic, I gasped when you opened it up and showed how much space there is inside! I expected the cockpit to be mostly structural with space for just one figure.