Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

New Harry and Ron are up. Harry in his blue POA hoodie and Ron the red jumper. Very simple, but effective. :)

Edited by BacktoBricks

1 hour ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Madame Maxime is taller and thinner than Hagrid so his mould never would have worked

Yeah you're right, I really thought Maxime was about the same size as Hagrid. Guess I'm gonna have to rewatch the movies sometime soon

Kinda disappointed that Ron doesn’t reuse the solo hair piece, it was perfect for his POA appearance. I’ll probably just switch it out. Otherwise he looks great and so does Harry, that hair piece works just fine I think. I love Ron’s tan medium legs, I’m definitely going to BL a second pair so I can give one to Hermione from the Hogwarts Express

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

Quite a few leaks recently...

But talking about Harry and Ron they do look very simple but to be fair that makes sense since these are just their normal clothes.

Harry looks great it appears he uses the same face as the one in the dragon task set, this also answered my question on whether Lego was going to use a different hair piece or a new one for the Prisoner of Azkaban Harry, but the one from last wave still looks good and I guess does still match how he looked in that film. I also like the jacket print he has, I'm guessing this will be the version that comes in the small Patronus set and possibly again in the Hagrid's Hut set?

As for Ron, he looks good but I'm not sure about him. The picture is blurry but the torso looks fine, but the face seems really interesting, like it looks like hes pulling a very odd expression aha, but I honestly thought they was going to use the Han Solo hair like the one he had in the Harry Potter CMF? I thought that was the Prisoner of Azkaban version of Ron's hair? It literally looks how it did in that film. Still though, he looks fine I suppose, it matches how he looked in the Hogwart's Express set from last year so that's probably why he has that hair piece.

Maxime rests her head head on top of Hagrid's when they are dancing so his mould would not work. Interested to see how she turns out ... 

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

Maxime rests her head head on top of Hagrid's when they are dancing so his mould would not work. Interested to see how she turns out ... 

I’m hoping this “really tall” dress piece doesn’t leave her arms just kinda floating way too high over the ground awkwardly. I assume she has a regular torso with regular arms since it wasn’t mentioned otherwise. I really hope she looks good, she’s definitely one of the most desirable minifigs of this wave for me

I think it's safe to assume Yule Ball Ron will have the Han Solo CMF hair piece since Lego haven't used it for the Prisoner of Azkaban Ron minifig.

20 minutes ago, Lego Lad said:

I think it's safe to assume Yule Ball Ron will have the Han Solo CMF hair piece since Lego haven't used it for the Prisoner of Azkaban Ron minifig.

I hope not, it really isn’t long enough, but you’re probably right. If they do, I’ll probably just switch them

I’m really digging the new Harry minifigure. I am so glad his 2018 hairpiece is being reused. I can’t say anything about Ron until there is a clearer image (or when official images come out, please LEGO). I think I’ll use this Harry’s head and hairpiece and use it on my CMF Harry (I was dissapointed by the CMF head and hair). All of the stuff from this wave looks promising and I am so ready for more.

Hermione leaked, I was wondering if they would use that hair although I don’t understand why they’re being so inconsistent with the CMF versions that we’re meant to be from the same year. And is that other figure a offering version of Fleur? I don’t recognize the outfit but I guess we’re getting three versions? When did this happen? Unless it’s her head and hair on the wrong body and skirt piece because that’s not her Yule Ball outfit. I bet you that’s Fleur’s head and hair on Dumbledore’s body and skirt piece for the Yule Ball 

EDIT: Yeah that’s definitely Dumbledore’s Yule Ball robes with Fleur’s head and hair

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Hermione leaked, I was wondering if they would use that hair although I don’t understand why they’re being so inconsistent with the CMF versions that we’re meant to be from the same year. And is that other figure a offering version of Fleur? I don’t recognize the outfit but I guess we’re getting three versions? When did this happen? Unless it’s her head and hair on the wrong body and skirt piece because that’s not her Yule Ball outfit. I bet you that’s Fleur’s head and hair on Dumbledore’s body and skirt piece for the Yule Ball 

The inconsistencies in terms of leg height, hair etc are quite annoying considering how these waves are supposedly planned far in advance. As for Fleur, that definitely looks like Yule Ball Dumbledore's outfit with Fleur's head to me ?.

That Hermione though! I can't wait to get this minifig.

I actually love her design. That hair looks nice on her and I love her new face! The face literally looks like a teenage girl, Lego has really done well to capture that I think, love the freckles on her as well.

Her torso looks really good, love that pink hoodie and I love those blue mid legs. I expected them to print the Time Turner on her torso since this is the Prisoner of Azkaban version of her and they have.

Fleur's head and hair has been placed on Dumbledore's Yule Ball robes, they look great as well.

The inconsistencies in terms of leg height, hair etc are quite annoying considering how these waves are supposedly planned far in advance. As for Fleur, that definitely looks like Yule Ball Dumbledore's outfit with Fleur's head to me ?.

Don’t get me wrong, I think these figures look great, but I would have expected some consistency with the CMF versions as far as hair pieces at least but they literally all have different hair than their CMF versions, which were supposed to be from POA. I do think I like this Harry and Hermione better, but Ron definitely needs the solo hair piece

8 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Don’t get me wrong, I think these figures look great, but I would have expected some consistency with the CMF versions as far as hair pieces at least but they literally all have different hair than their CMF versions, which were supposed to be from POA. I do think I like this Harry and Hermione better, but Ron definitely needs the solo hair piece

This is the 'rushing around time travelling wind swept Hermione' lol. I think it's more the fact that for Prisoner of Azkaban we now have three different versions of Hermionie (one from the train, CMF, and this new one) and they all have different hair. In the train she also has short legs and she should really have had the CMF version hair as she kept her fringe to the sides. She's just a bit all over the place, but I do like this new version. The Solo hair would have worked well for Ron, but then again for the Yule Ball at times so would Qi'ra's lol.

Fleur's torso has just been leaked (again) but covered up by Dumbledore's beard. ?

Edited by BacktoBricks

Lmao Dumbledore's head and beard on Fleur's body! Honestly though the dress piece has no printing at all? Surprised by that.

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It looks like Fleur’s dress piece has no printing which is unfortunate. Makes her figure look rather plain I think

Well her dress is plain, but they could have done vertical lines like with the new A New Hope Leia figure's skirt piece. Trouble is, you then have to hope the prints match up from torso to skirt.

Edited by BacktoBricks

I am grateful for the leaks, but why do some leakers mix up the heads with the wrong bodies? How? Like its obvious that they don't match, maybe the leaker did it for a joke?

Just now, Lego Lad said:

I am grateful for the leaks, but why do some leakers mix up the heads with the wrong bodies? How? Like its obvious that they don't match, maybe the leaker did it for a joke?

If you are not a Harry Potter fan it's probably fairly easy to do. I must say, Dumbledore has an interesting look going on under his beard, but Fleur is just wearing some sort of dress so that's easily done.

If you are not a Harry Potter fan it's probably fairly easy to do. I must say, Dumbledore has an interesting look going on under his beard, but Fleur is just wearing some sort of dress so that's easily done.

Didn't think of it that way tbh lol, so maybe the leaker just has the minifigs on their own and not the full sets? Because they could have checked the instruction manual aha.

Just now, Lego Lad said:

Didn't think of it that way tbh lol, so maybe the leaker just has the minifigs on their own and not the full sets? Because they could have checked the instruction manual aha.

Yeah I doubt they have the full sets, they may not even have all the pieces to every fig at times.

Just now, Lego Lad said:

Oh they definitely just have the minifigures 

I love all the new leaked figures.

But most the dumbledore figure.

Sorry for that question,but i am not a Lego collector for a long time.

Where can i get single hairpieces?

At least there is a lot leaking at the moment, maybe later there will be more minifigs shown.