Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

7 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's been confirmed we're getting these versions of Fleur, Krum and Cedric. They will all reuse old faces, none of the arms are printed and only Cedric has leg printing!

I hope this isn’t true, that’s not what they wear in the first task! I was really looking forward to their Triwizard uniforms.

Ah yeah, I see.. My bad. 

Cedric could easily use his CMF head. The others will probably use existing heads then. 

Well I had missed the old faces bit. I must say I'm disappointed :facepalm:  I haaate when they do that with important characters.

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I hope this isn’t true, that’s not what they wear in the first task! I was really looking forward to their Triwizard uniforms.

Actually, those outfits are the correct first task ones.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Actually, those outfits are the correct first task ones.

My bad, I must have been thinking of the third task uniforms

My bad, I must have been thinking of the third task uniforms

Gotta love how lego is really going for accurate figures with this theme!

I don’t feel like there’s an existing face print that would work for Krum

Apparently they mean “old” as in age, not “old” as in already existing headprints

Just now, The Dangerous HC said:

Apparently they mean “old” as in age, not “old” as in already existing headprints

Its the other way around. The original leaker said so in his story

they better not be re-using heads geeze. I would rather get Fleur in her uniform.

Edited by LegoSims20

I wonder what hairpiece they'll give Krum, is there a buzz cut already? As for Fleur, I hope she doesn't use the nurse ponytail or she'll be a waste.

Just now, Otherworld said:

I wonder what hairpiece they'll give Krum, is there a buzz cut already?

The only thing sort of close to a buzz cut is Finn's hair, which I can maybe see them using, but we'll have to see.

Just now, Queen Whatevra WaNabi said:

The only thing sort of close to a buzz cut is Finn's hair, which I can maybe see them using, but we'll have to see.

I'd say that piece has a high chance of being used

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'd say that piece has a high chance of being used

Agreed. And that’s fine with me, I’m more worried about an inaccurate face print now that we know they are refusing old ones. It works fine for Harry, Cedric, and Fleur but Krum’s face is much more unique

41 minutes ago, Queen Whatevra WaNabi said:

I'd think that the one that they used for him in 2005 would work much better than finn's.

Also has anyone seen this: 

hqdefault.jpg

first pic of Buckbeak

What faceprint do you figure they will reuse for Krum and Fleur? While Fleur is easier, I really can't think of any suitable for Victor.

14 minutes ago, Swamp said:

What faceprint do you figure they will reuse for Krum and Fleur? While Fleur is easier, I really can't think of any suitable for Victor.

When they say re-use does that mean we are getting a face from a fig currently in production, or are they gonna bring back an old print? If so I think the one from 2005 works good, maybe make the eyes a tad bigger, if not maybe the Indiana Jones face with black stubble? 

Just now, Geoh said:

When they say re-use does that mean we are getting a face from a fig currently in production, or are they gonna bring back an old print? If so I think the one from 2005 works good, maybe make the eyes a tad bigger, if not maybe the Indiana Jones face with black stubble? 

I really doubt they're reusing the one from 2005 as I don't think there's a precedent for returning a print so long out of production.

4 minutes ago, Geoh said:

Yeah those prints aren't even in production..the amount of effort to recreate those would be the same as making a newer, more accurate print

35 minutes ago, RandomSniper109 said:

Does anyone have the pictures of the krum torso because I can’t find it anywhere?

FCL has them on his instagram acc

1 hour ago, Geoh said:

I'd think that the one that they used for him in 2005 would work much better than finn's.

Also has anyone seen this: 

hqdefault.jpg

first pic of Buckbeak

Honestly though, how many times are people going to post this picture...?

That pic has been posted here like 10 times at least haha

Kudos to whoever made it though. It has tricked a lot of people

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Honestly though, how many times are people going to post this picture...?

Probably once or twice a week until the actual pics are released :sceptic: it doesn’t matter how much it’s obviously an edit when you take the time to actually look at it. I’m pretty sure the artist wasn’t even trying to make a fake leak.