rriggs

Modular 60204 Hospital

As soon as I saw the new hospital I knew I wanted it and I also knew I wanted to make it modular to fit in with my modular town.

There is still some landscaping to finish off at the front but the building now has complete walls all round and a full roof and fits really nicely next to a modular building.  I was particularly pleased that the floor levels are such a good match (I haven’t changed the levels at all).

45118784991_910b410e84_k.jpgIMG_20181005_173925463 by Roger Riggs, on Flickr

31244966758_ac9ac40c6b_k.jpgIMG_20181005_173938626 by Roger Riggs, on Flickr

Edited by rriggs

Just the parts from one set plus parts from my collection.  I tried to use parts that kept the same look & feel as the original.

16 hours ago, rriggs said:

I was particularly pleased that the floor levels are such a good match (I haven’t changed the levels at all).

Same for me, I was expecting to have to do more changes as usually the non-modular buildings look tiny in comparison, but it was rather easy in the end.

In my case I added a row of bricks at the bottom and one at the top, as I've put it at the side of the Assembly Square which is a little bigger than the Dinner (link).

Nice! I am planning to modularize the hospital also, just don't know how at the moment. You give me some inspiration.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:17 AM, kermit said:

Is there an elevator to get to the higher levels?

Unfortunately not.  I did play about with stairs and looked at the lift in the Town Hall but either just takes too much floor space.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:10 PM, Nightfall said:

Nice! I am planning to modularize the hospital also, just don't know how at the moment. You give me some inspiration.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:42 PM, carebear said:

Nice!!!

it looks great in your town

Greeting!

Thanks guys! :classic: