DodgeDude5498

MOC: Collaboration with TESLA IS THE FUTURE

Hello,

This is a thread in which TESLA IS THE FUTURE and I are/will discuss progress on a collaborative project for LEGO IDEAS. I'm fine with anyone reading it (and posting suggestions would be appreciated!), but please do not take our Ideas and use them for yourself unless we allow it. 

Thanks! 

Hey! Tesla is the future, well saw the drag strip, looks good! Should I do the pit stop with the supercharger? Also I will be building in real life a lot of this build as I suck at using Mecabricks for Stud.io, and LDD would make my computer FPS go down from 80 to 5 in 2 seconds. 

2 hours ago, Holodoc said:

I wonder what is actually going to happen in this topic. :look:

Yeah, kinda seems like they should be using the private messaging features between themselves, but perhaps it will be interesting to watch.  :wink:

Let's see what you've got, DodgeDude5498 and Tesla Is The Future!

Really?! Come on we are trying to do a project here

37 minutes ago, deraven said:

Yeah, kinda seems like they should be using the private messaging features between themselves, but perhaps it will be interesting to watch.  :wink:

Let's see what you've got, DodgeDude5498 and Tesla Is The Future!

Just now, TESLA IS THE FUTURE said:

Really?! Come on we are trying to do a project here

Edited by TESLA IS THE FUTURE

8 minutes ago, DodgeDude5498 said:

No need to get hot. We can just use a private thread.

How?

Ok, got the message* it says I have 0 messages left? I am new and I don’t get it

Edited by TESLA IS THE FUTURE

Per Siegfried's post in the Forum Information subforum:

new_member.png
"New Member" is the rank that everyone starts at. Standing orders states that everyone is helpful to the newcomers! However due to the evil invaders from the land of SpamBoticous many restrictions are imposed on this group; for example signature editing, sending PMs, posting in some forums and viewing of profiles. But fear not; make ten good posts and the nightmare will be soon over.

Max. number of stored PMs: Disabled
Max. number of PM recipients: Disabled

My signature (and that of all other staff) is made exactly for this. :wink:

@TESLA IS THE FUTUREIf you follow the link at 'Eurobricks FAQ' you are guided to the answer to your question.

Please go there and read that first. If there still questions left don't hesitate to ask.