Sign in to follow this  
takuto20

TLC does not need to make guns...

These are pretty ingenious creations! And it is great that they can be made so simply with Lego pieces, but look so accurate!

I prefer the little armoury guns for Star Wars though.

Jon.

I swear, at first glance I thought you made these as molded pieces like Jeff's Armory. Closer inspection revealed that they were composed of actual LEGO pieces. These are beautifully crafted, takuto. You have quite a talent for packing an immense amount of detail into a minute space, and these firearms look amazing.

I swear, at first glance I thought you made these as molded pieces like Jeff's Armory. Closer inspection revealed that they were composed of actual LEGO pieces. These are beautifully crafted, takuto. You have quite a talent for packing an immense amount of detail into a minute space, and these firearms look amazing.

dark avenger what is the webstite for jeffs armoury or is that the same as the little armoury store?

well lego has always over sized their accessories so it doesn't shock me they can't hold it easely. I also had to create weapons lately but I musta dmit this guy's work is amazing. How creative !

w-o-w... I will be "making" some of my own soon... those look great... :-D

Life is Good.