WhiteFang

PRESS RELEASE for LEGO 75222 - Betrayal at Cloud City Announcement

The set is wider than expected in rea life. The removing freezing chamber and landing pad is something strange, what's supposed to be the usage of this space without those elements? I've noticed as well that the bridge with Vader and Luke can be moved as well, probably to give better access to the freezing chamber.

Saw a picture on instagram of the sticker sheet for this set. Yikes! I was hoping more pieces would be printed.

Found this site does an amazing job of breaking down the lego set design compared to the movie itself. Fact is, Cloud City is kinda a boring location that didn't have a ton of detail. I think the designers did the best they could with what they had to work with.

https://www.brickhello.com/single-post/2018/08/23/Star-Wars-Movie-vs-LEGO-Comparison-The-Empire-Strikes-Back---Betrayal-at-Cloud-City-75222

Does anyone know if there will be a promotional polybag or something for cloud city? Since I'm planning on buying the set within a month but I known Lego has the habit of sometimes releasing a promotional figure or something a while after the release date. Don't wanna miss anything.

I'm starting to like this set more and more. The video reviews make it look much better than the press release pictures. Although, I wouldn't spend 400CAD on this, though. Maybe if it sells pretty badly it'll go on sale at Amazon or ToysRUs (like AoH did). Other problem is the sheer size of it. I don't know where I'd display this!