Tarfful

A completly new Me! well almost...

The title says it all... General Tarful (me) is now just Tarfful with two Fs, the proper spelling of the Wookie Leader's name who I stole. :-P

I changed it today with the help of one of our local neighborhood Admins... it's none other then Hinckley. Too bad you can't here applause through a monitor or els your ears would be ringing. :-D Thank You Hinckley.

Yes, it is still me, noone else except for a 16 yr. old Wookie here, living in boring old Iowa in the fabulously free country of the U S of A.

This is a reintroduction thread, nothing more... Thanks again Hinck!

A newly named (and beaming) Wookie named Bryan er..umm Tarfful

EDIT: 200th post and my 2nd as Tarfful, Huzzah!

EDIT 2: Hinckley thought I spelled his name wrong, but what he doesn't know is Wookies are very afluent spellers, meaning if you say I made a mistake you'll be known as the no-armed man/women/alien/droid/whatever. :-P

Edited by Tarfful

Just so everyone knows: I changed Tarfful's name because he had accidentally misspelled the name of his favorite SW character. It's not something we normally do, so please don't start sending out requests to the staff for name changes, we rarely do them.

All hail Tarfful! ;-) and spell my name right. :-P

Just so everyone knows: I changed Tarfful's name because he had accidentally misspelled the name of his favorite SW character. It's not something we normally do, so please don't start sending out requests to the staff for name changes, we rarely do them.

All hail me! :-D I don't make spelling mistakes. :-P (Edited) ;-)

Thanks again Hinck, Tarfful

Edited by Tarfful

Another instance for name change is a ridiculously long name (ie, I was Lieutenant Colonel Thok, no abbrev., before). Congrats on the name change.

Another instance for name change is a ridiculously long name (ie, I was Lieutenant Colonel Thok, no abbrev., before). Congrats on the name change.

Thanks Lt. Col. Thok. And I thought my name was too long with 2 words. X-D :-D

Oh and Tarfful is not my favorite SW character Hinck, that place will be forever reserved for Plo Koon. Please don't make assumptions! >:-( :-P

Tarfful was just a name of a Wookie I found in one of my SW books, I thought it was interesting and after reading about him I decided to use it as a more original screen name. ;-)

-Tarfful

Sure will Hunklie X-D anyway welcome to EB although you remind me of someone *wacko* :-D

Err... So, Tarfful, we meet again for the first time... for the last time. You are a fine edition to what makes an even better board... Congrats on the 200 mark, and I am pleased to say that most, if not all the ones I have been fortunate to read have been great with beneficial insight! Now... You must join the... dark side of the brick >:-) . (shameful recruitment, I know.)

I know this aswell, I only asked for a capitalization of my 'B' though, because I made my account when I was like 13, and using caps and grammar wasn't as hot with me back then :-D

But anywho, welcome to the boards! *y*

Welcome back Tarrful...Err, nice to see you again...Kind of.

X-D

I also recently had my name changed. It got changed from "Exobuilder", to "ExoBuilder". Big difference.

*sweet*

Sure will Hunklie X-D anyway welcome to EB although you remind me of someone *wacko* :-D

Thanks Hollisbrick. Who do I remind you of? :-P

It's never to late for a welcome thread :-)

Welcome at Eurobricks ;-)

Don't you mean welcome back? Anyway thanks Bonaparte.

Err... So, Tarfful, we meet again for the first time... for the last time. You are a fine edition to what makes an even better board... Congrats on the 200 mark, and I am pleased to say that most, if not all the ones I have been fortunate to read have been great with beneficial insight! Now... You must join the... dark side of the brick >:-) . (shameful recruitment, I know.)

For the last time? *wacko* I will never join the dark side, I will always love the Old Republic and all its glory and clone goodness! Anyway thanks Palin Jax.

I know this aswell, I only asked for a capitalization of my 'B' though, because I made my account when I was like 13, and using caps and grammar wasn't as hot with me back then :-D

But anywho, welcome to the boards! *y*

Thanks Brickmaster. Also, son't you mean welcome back Brickmaster?

Welcome back Tarrful...Err, nice to see you again...Kind of.

X-D

I also recently had my name changed. It got changed from "Exobuilder", to "ExoBuilder". Big difference.

*sweet*

Kind of... kind of! >:-( :-P Anyway thanks ExoBuilder.

Err... Welcome abaord I hope you have a great time here even though you've been here longer than me.

Thanks Cardinal Brick, and yeah I have been here longer than you, but not by much. ;-)

Thanks again guys, Tarfful

Edited by Tarfful