Just a reminder of that excellent alternate from 42078 for those who missed it.

I find it somehow better than the upcoming 42108 set. It has a nice detailled cabin with opening doors, working steering wheel, side mirrors, excellent seats and so on. There's also the ladder for the back cabin, fake 6 inline connected to wheels. There's some downsides also like the pretty massive boom and lack of turnable for supporting the rear but it's trully a masterpiece IMHO.

Not to mention that there's also a lot of other excellent C model already available for that set (which also includes an official B and C model).

After a long time, if you are still interested, here is finally my ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS for this model. Some of you maybe already build it from file which was on rebrickable, but it was stolen from me and sold without permission. And maybe some of you didn´t see my model yet :classic:  Big thanks to Ron Hebben a.k.a. http://forelockmocs.nl/ for making these high quality instructions. And next thing - I already have another 4 ideas for C models from this set, already working on one of them :classic: 
49831112131_323a6840f7_c.jpg

Edited by Dyen

Thanks Dyen! Just bought them ... Looking forward to your next alternative model!

Me too! Just can't move along while such amazing and unusual creature is staying here, ready for lifting something. I really admire how different C-models could be to A/B models - no hooks, no turntables, noting in the original model. But it can't stop the pure genius.

(I had some bad words for that story with the stolen model but still prefer to keep this place as well-mannered one and suppose that the person got what he deserved)

Just bought those also to support your work as I already bought from Rain user but noticed some changes in building and missing parts here and there. I will build the original instead.