2 hours ago, Ivan_M said:

I like outridges most, really clever geometry

You see it when you build it... this was indeed for me personal one of the gems of this MOC.

I really like that you reverse engineered and built it. Did you have another crane in mind with the color scheme? Your color scheme looks good!

2 hours ago, Ivan_M said:

I was not able to get it working when the thread is winded on axle only, it slips all the time.

This is indeed very hard to build (but done because of better looks) and I really like your alternative solution. 

17 minutes ago, 896gerard said:

I really like that you reverse engineered and built it. Did you have another crane in mind with the color scheme? Your color scheme looks good!

Thank you. Not at all, I don't have much parts in other color than blue :classic:

17 minutes ago, 896gerard said:

This is indeed very hard to build (but done because of better looks) and I really like your alternative solution.

I understand, but I'm not sure if persons that will receive your set can make it work. I would approach it with more "official" way of building style, but that is only thing I would suggest to make different, the rest is perfect.

Edited by Ivan_M

14 minutes ago, Ivan_M said:

I understand, but I'm not sure if persons that will receive your set can make it work

Hm, I have had no complaints thusfar while 50 have been given away already. The building instructions cover this part extensively but obviously I can't show that to you ;) 

Awesome work mate. Love the functionality of it. I would love to get instructions for it and add it to my crane collection.

Edited by Clappy