Spud The Viking

[GBW-CP7] New Brickika - Fallout at the Docks

The City of Haams had taken a serious beating - the whole place had become a decrepit mess. New Brickika had to defeat Xenor inside the city before they could regroup with their comrades elsewhere. 

43211087752_4c4dacef8d_c.jpg

The Docks is where the New Brickikan soldiers (shown in white) met their enemy. This industrial zone had been reduced to rubble and chaos, with the corpses of workers lying around.

42541833804_fe5255ecb8_z.jpg

The New Brickikan soldiers advanced but one had been shot. When he fell to the ground his helmet visor shattered, meaning he would be tortured by the radiation before his wounds would kill him.

42541834794_0ae30d5577_c.jpg

The Xenor forces were also equipped with hazmat gear, though it was more tactical, as if they had been preparing for this fight.

43211081762_a5890bf891_c.jpg

In the end, the New Brickika soldiers had achieved victory, a positive outcome amongst the dying city of Haams.

Other pictures:

43211076942_1799bea697_c.jpg

42541826484_21bc0815cf_c.jpg

43211079202_b0af6ec15c_c.jpg

What? You have a city nuked and engulfed with fighting and not expect a reference to the Fallout games? :tongue:

43211086822_ceb0a000f3_z.jpg

Edited by Spud The Viking

You’ve been awarded ( 7 ) points.

Judges’ comments…

Lighting can be both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, your details seem to really pop with the lighting you have. On the other the shadows really hide some of the other things making it a little hard to see. In terms of your build, its solid. Good job detailing everything from the little things floating around in the water to the floor surfaces. I would have liked to have seen a little more battling and maybe just a little bigger in size as it feels a little cramped.     

One of the first things I notice about your build is the background.  No one wants to see what your concrete looks like...so get your self a sheet or two, in neutral colors, and use those.  I have one in white and one in a shade of gray.  Good lighting, except that second shot with all of the shadows..but if you rotated the build, the shadows would b gone.  In today's digital age, feel free to always take 3-4 shots of each of your scenes.  This way you can look back at them later and see which one looks best.  Also, be sure to check them as you go.  By doing this, you can see all of the shadows and realize that this might not be best, lemme get rid of these shadows because it hinders the detail I worked so hard to create!  Good that your team wore protective gear for the location they were in.  If anything, from a builders perspective, I think it was a little bit crowded; there was a lot going on in such a tiny space.  Feel free to build a bit larger than the minimum if your idea needs it!  Otherwise, your skills are improving since when you began, continue to develop those skills and start to work the presentation.  Great job!

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!