Ganto

Motma Lizard [BIONICLE MOC]

The Motma Lizard, a speedy lizard found in Po-Wahi's canyons and straights. They can reach a speed of 2.3 kio an hour, an impressive rate for a medium-sized rahi. On occasion they can be seen in damp caves resting, but they prefer being out in the heat of the desert.

5ae1d120c6453_Salamanderboxart.jpg.c03720d0b58738b3880a33bdbc17b5a5.jpg

Click the image for HQ boxart.

Comments and critique welcome. This is a relatively small MOC, and contains parts only from pre-2004. The MOC itself does have a function, however, it is very simple. When rolling it across the ground using the wheels on it's front and back segment, the arms move up and down to visually express movement. I hope you enjoy the first of many of my MOCs.

Edited by Ganto

This is exactly the kind of mocs that I love to see. Quirky, designed with the same philosphy of an official set and with the inclusion of small, unique functions. Bravo!

2 hours ago, TwistLaw said:

This is exactly the kind of mocs that I love to see. Quirky, designed with the same philosphy of an official set and with the inclusion of small, unique functions. Bravo!

Thank you so much! I thought this would be a good introductory piece to my work. I've always loved sets with functions, and I feel it's important to any MOC I make to express how important functions are to a set. I base my ideas around a function, and the rest just comes in. Thanks for your feedback, and stay tuned!