bamsham363

MOC: Minifigure Scale CREATOR VW Beetle

i suprised myself with a new version, with opening bonnet (hood) and boot (trunk), and of course doors, as per prev models roof can be hard top or soft top and fits 2 mini fig in front and one in back, 2 at a push if roof is down, comments thoughts welcome, is a work in progress as would like to enhance the engine/roof etc etc1523561834m_DISPLAY.jpg

15235618364_DISPLAY.jpg

15235618352_DISPLAY.jpg

15235618376_DISPLAY.jpg

The axes doubling as door hinges and mirrors is very clever. Do you know what colors it would be possible to build this in?

Just now, tkatt said:

The axes doubling as door hinges and mirrors is very clever. Do you know what colors it would be possible to build this in?

from what ive seen, most primary colours and of course black and white, th axes are limited to black or grey, but so far for my colour combinations all seem possible, but am working my way through this with more realistic beetle colour combinations as per my already built version (minus opening hood/trunk) 

15222499964_DISPLAY.jpg

6 minutes ago, tkatt said:

thanks for your comments

41393780552_f2a35947b6_b.jpg

new front end shape, it sits more flush with the front, black mk1 version, trying other colour combos now

26565429347_c2d11b6f2b_b.jpg

Edited by bamsham363