This is a topic for asking questions related to buying Lego direct from the makers.

I thought it was a good idea for a topic and couldn't find a similar one.

Now I wouldn't have made such a topic if I didn't have a question of my own, and it is as follows: Looking at the store calendars there appears to be an overlap of promos (I'm talking about the UK) and one would be able to get the minifig factory, the easter bunny and the Zane pod in one transaction, however I'm not sure the end and start dates for the promotions/gwp are inclusive or not , and I'm generally not quite sure if I've missed something. I got the information about the store calandars from Brickset and I saw the overlap as shown in the Image below.

40865840872_91c22d03aa_z.jpg

Edited by Agent Kallus

In this thread members said that free giveaway offers do combine:

No personal experience that I can recall though. Could ask @Bricked1980 and see if they got all the free goodies combined that they were after. I have the April calendar (with 5005358 Minifigure Factory listed) that I got from the Lego store and there is some fine print that would lead me to believe otherwise but I default to the other members experiences saying they combine.

From my personal experience, they will get combined, both at S@H or at a physical lego Store. But bare in mind, that the stock of one of this "gifts" might run out, and of course, this way you will not get it.

8 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Could ask @Bricked1980 and see if they got all the free goodies combined that they were after.

In the end I only ordered one set, so only got one of the free promotions they were offering. I'm pretty sure I could have combined other items in my order and would have received multiple free gifts though.

The best bet is to go to the Lego shop online and add the qualifying sets to your basket. If the order is eligible for the free gifts then they will show up in your basket as well. If only one free gift shows up in your basket then it will mean that the multiple offers can't be combined.

Thanks for the help folks. :thumbup:

7 hours ago, Marinho said:

But bare in mind, that the stock of one of this "gifts" might run out, and of course, this way you will not get it.

That is a good point, I hadn't considered that but hopefully online they'll be less likely to run out.

7 hours ago, Bricked1980 said:

The best bet is to go to the Lego shop online and add the qualifying sets to your basket. If the order is eligible for the free gifts then they will show up in your basket as well. If only one free gift shows up in your basket then it will mean that the multiple offers can't be combined.

That's good to know.

15 hours ago, koalayummies said:

In this thread members said that free giveaway offers do combine,I got from the Lego store and there is some fine print that would lead me to believe otherwise but I default to the other members experiences saying they combine.

:sad: :sceptic: :def_shrug:

Hopefully It'll work, I'll report my success or lack thereof back in this thread. 

2 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

That is a good point, I hadn't considered that but hopefully online they'll be less likely to run out.

For UK promos, it is often the other way round. Stores have stock of promos after the online S@H has sold out of them. Also, in store they will often give you the promo after the close date if they have stock still. Online, they won't.

Although they do normally give both / multiple promotions, the terms often say they won't. And they can use this later on to remove promotions. They did it recently for the 60th anniversary set, when people were combining it with the £10 off £60+ spend voucher. The cart and order emails were saying that the buyer got the promo, but they were removing them from orders.

On 3/20/2018 at 4:47 PM, Agent Kallus said:

Hopefully It'll work, I'll report my success or lack thereof back in this thread. 

I think it worked as they were all in my cart when I ordered.:grin:

On 3/20/2018 at 7:26 PM, MAB said:

Although they do normally give both / multiple promotions, the terms often say they won't. And they can use this later on to remove promotions.

Hopefully that's not the case this time.

Thanks for the help everyone.