SlyOwl

Skeleton Warship

Tis a lovely ship but it appears it was discussed a few days back in the pirate thread.

Right here

Indeed it was... so I did a merge. ;-)

Maybe Hinckley had an evil twin brother and they both killed each other while at sea, hence explaining why we see two skeleton mini-figures that could be him...

Who is Hinkley? :hmpf:

Amazing ship, I'm loving it more and more for every picture in the gallery *wub* The ninja skeleton was without a doubt my favourite detail :-D

Maybe Hinckley had an evil twin brother and they both killed each other while at sea, hence explaining why we see two skeleton mini-figures that could be him...

I thought Hinckley was the evil twin brother? :-P

Who is Hinkley? :hmpf:

Everyone's favourite moderator^wadmin^wwhacker *wub* (as for which skeleton(s) (is|are) him, you'd have to see his sigfig to understand)

Amazing ship, I'm loving it more and more for every picture in the gallery *wub* The ninja skeleton was without a doubt my favourite detail :-D

Everyone's favourite moderator^wadmin^wwhacker *wub* (as for which skeleton(s) (is|are) him, you'd have to see his sigfig to understand)

Oh. Now I get it. Thnkyou.

Regards, Captain Zuloo.

Argh, it be crewed by the damed, but cannon fire to the mid section would send her to the depths. Ev'r seen a skeleton try'n swim, tis a sight to behold. Yah sink the ship and they'd have ta pursue on foot at the bottom of Davie Jone's Locker, good luck kepn up with me in me SES!

Aye great creation, may your ship never sail me waters!

Wow now thats a Skeleton attack ship!Do I see a storage for small boats underneath?

Do I see a storage for small boats underneath?

You do. He kept the half arches from the back of both boats present, and this formed a full arch in the middle, which stores a boat ;-)

We would've had to have been triplets for there to be two on board the Ghost ship and I would've had to killed them both...with a hammer...to the skull.

Please...I survived the other two and clearly good always triumphs over evil... *skull* I would've preferred a devil emoticon, but you guys don't have on over here... |-/ Goofy Pirates... :-D :-P

I would've preferred a devil emoticon, but you guys don't have on over here... |-/ Goofy Pirates... :-D :-P

The pirate emoticons are awesome! >:-(